What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

they are great, but not in Colour :( . That is why I play Leaf-green.

True, but for me the original two are way better than the new ones, the original pokemon are the best ones IMO.

Meh, nit big on pokemon games. Used to be on gameboy advanced, I had ruby. Not my thing any more. Still, very fun and adictive.

I use to love the pokemon games back in the day, they are still awesome games today, if only they'd release an iPhone version...

I use to love the pokemon games back in the day, they are still awesome games today, if only they'd release an iPhone version...

If you have a jailbreaked ipod(or iphone) you can. Like me. I now play Pokemon in Biochemistry. Good times.

If you have a jailbreaked ipod(or iphone) you can. Like me. I now play Pokemon in Biochemistry. Good times.

That's pretty rad, I'm happy with Dead Space and RE4 though, among other games.

True, but for me the original two are way better than the new ones, the original pokemon are the best ones IMO.

The brand new ones suck! The story sucks and the Pokemon designs are uninspired. The new Pokemon suck. Gameboy Pokemon for life!

The brand new ones suck! The story sucks and the Pokemon designs are uninspired. The new Pokemon suck. Gameboy Pokemon for life!

i remember when i was 8

Hey, rekkin! If you do make an Ebs cover, can you send it to me or something?

Once I get a template I'll make a thread in the Creative forum to put the covers I make and do requests.

Once I get a template I'll make a thread in the Creative forum to put the covers I make and do requests.

Cool! Can I get a hemsky request in early? Lol I can wait.

Thanks rekkin

Np, if you're still playing NHL 11 heres a Hemsky cover I made for that a while ago.

HemskyNHL11PS3

Speaking of NHL, for the second year in a row 2K will be absent from consoles, I was actually fairly excited when 2K first said they are going to take a year off to re-evaluate and rebuild their NHL series, so I'm kind of disappointed by this news, I think 2K being in the hockey game market is just good for business, competition leads to innovation and improvement, hopefully 2K can get back in the game soon.

Np, if you're still playing NHL 11 heres a Hemsky cover I made for that a while ago.

HemskyNHL11PS3

Speaking of NHL, for the second year in a row 2K will be absent from consoles, I was actually fairly excited when 2K first said they are going to take a year off to re-evaluate and rebuild their NHL series, so I'm kind of disappointed by this news, I think 2K being in the hockey game market is just good for business, competition leads to innovation and improvement, hopefully 2K can get back in the game soon.

Thanks! Going to print it out right now! Never liked 2k sports. It always felt like they were 2 steps behind ea.

Thanks again rekkin, turned out great!

No problem, good to hear it turned out.

NHL 2K7 is one of the best hockey games in recent history, would love to see 2K return to glory like they had back then, and give some real competition to EA Sports.

Havent played a 2k game sincethat one. Didn't like it cause I had NHL 07 at the same time and it was better. Wait, I also had that 2k fail on the wii

Havent played a 2k game sincethat one. Didn't like it cause I had NHL 07 at the same time and it was better. Wait, I also had that 2k fail on the wii

Crap in a bucket! Double post :(

According to an article from ESPN(link), you can have the option to start your BeAPro career at 15 just starting in the CHL, the option to play through a junior career is pretty big to me because I put the majority of my NHL 11 time into BeAPro. Theres some other stuff in there too, if you're interested in NHL 12 give it a read.

I hope EA is able to attain the IIHF license so that we can get things like the WJC and the WHC, plus real international jerseys. Playing in the WJC in your junior career would be cool, and playing in the WHC if your team misses the playoffs would also be cool. I doubt it will be, but I hope acquiring IIHF licensing is EA's big announcement.

Edited by Rekkin74

According to an article from ESPN(link), you can have the option to start your BeAPro career at 15 just starting in the CHL, the option to play through a junior career is pretty big to me because I put the majority of my NHL 11 time into BeAPro. Theres some other stuff in there too, if you're interested in NHL 12 give it a read.

I hope EA is able to attain the IIHF license so that we can get things like the WJC and the WHC, plus real international jerseys. Playing in the WJC in your junior career would be cool, and playing in the WHC if your team misses the playoffs would also be cool. I doubt it will be, but I hope acquiring IIHF licensing is EA's big announcement.

Very nice. Can't wait to play that beast of a ge. Who can say " sports game of the year"

Playing as a 15 year old would be weird cause im 15. Creepy

Cover athlete will be... Using future predicting power............. Ryan Kesler OR Stamkos. Prob. Stamkos. Those are my predictions. One from each conference.

The cover will be either a Sedin Duet,Stamkos or Crosby.

From what I've heard from people who have attended EA NHL community events, we won't be seeing Crosby on the cover any time soon, he wants a 3 year deal, that's not how EA works.

From the rumors that I've read, I'm going to guess Pavel Datsyuk. Makes sense too, EA is focusing on the little things that matter this year, i.e fighting in front of the net for position, who better than a guy that does all the little things very well like Datsyuk?

Edited by Rekkin74

From what I've heard from people who have attended EA NHL community events, we won't be seeing Crosby on the cover any time soon, he wants a 3 year deal, that's not how EA works.

From the rumors that I've read, I'm going to guess Pavel Datsyuk. Makes sense too, EA is focusing on the little things that matter this year, i.e fighting in front of the net for position, who better than a guy that does all the little things very well like Datsyuk?

If that was how they worked, the first-person fight year would have had stortini on the cover. Lol

I'm saying stamkos

If Crosby wants a 3 year deal, he is crazy. Has he not noticed that theres a different guy every year? Does his ego know no bounds?!?!!!!!?

Edited by hemer83