What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

TAR-21 is my new fave over the AK12. Love this gun.   I think the add on for Elder Scrolls Online comes out in a few weeks.  Should be good timing as I'll be done Ghost Recon by then but then again maybe not. I tend to wander a lot and "save" locations and missions to make the game last longer, especially in a sandbox game.  It's pretty amazing wandering around and looking at all the detail they put into these games and just appreciating it for the work it is.

55 minutes ago, Chucker-70 said:

It's pretty amazing wandering around and looking at all the detail they put into these games and just appreciating it for the work it is.

Agreed. Bethesda kicks arse. Visually stunning at times, better then the ol TV. I am becoming addicted to Fallout4, it's seriously cutting into my other vices, lol. Something about a guy walking around a barren wasteland full of trouble, not knowing what's around the next corner or who to trust.. Pretty fun stuff. :)

Edited by HappyHappy

On 4/3/2017 at 11:31 PM, HappyHappy said:

Agreed. Bethesda kicks arse. Visually stunning at times, better then the ol TV. I am becoming addicted to Fallout4, it's seriously cutting into my other vices, lol. Something about a guy walking around a barren wasteland full of trouble, not knowing what's around the next corner or who to trust.. Pretty fun stuff. :)

Oh I'm a huge Fallout and Edler Scrolls fan.  Even Elder Scolls Online Tamriel Edition is amazing. There is a new addition coming at the end of May for it to expand the map.  Most of the time in these games I just go for a hike in the woods and hunt things or collect materials.  Fallout you can do that for eons. Just brilliant games.  Skyrim was my favourite for this.  The work they did on the landscape was incredible.

Ok. This one is a bit vulgar. Delete if u must. Hey I didn't write the lyrics. But I love ST and IceT updates this song greatly. Long live good tunes!!

On 2017-6-4 at 0:52 AM, HappyHappy said:

Long live good tunes!!

I asked bronco how his fish'n has been this yr for him and all he said was Bump this vid. Who am I to disagree...

Oh off-season. What to do..

On 04/06/2017 at 0:52 AM, HappyHappy said:

Ok. This one is a bit vulgar. Delete if u must. Hey I didn't write the lyrics. But I love ST and IceT updates this song greatly. Long live good tunes!!

Bump. :)

I dunno much about much but for sure video killed the radio star. This is a no brainer for me. Madonna can kiss arse and long live Tom Sawyer n Buck.  Little squirts. That's living.

Wait.. what was the topic?

On 04/06/2017 at 0:52 AM, HappyHappy said:

Sigh. Calm down Happy. Why am I awake?