What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

If that was how they worked, the first-person fight year would have had stortini on the cover. Lol

I'm saying stamkos

If Crosby wants a 3 year deal, he is crazy. Has he not noticed that theres a different guy every year? Does his ego know no bounds?!?!!!!!?

First person fighting was a feature, not a focus point for NHL 10, the gameplay for NHL 10 was more about 'spectacular' plays, scoring big goals from your knees, stick handling from your knees, batting pucks out of the air, the then new precision passing system ect, so Patrick Kane made sense. EA typically puts a guy on the cover that has something to do with what they are trying to do with the next installment of EA NHL, they don't always though, so we'll see.

I'd have to figure it's more his agents that want the 3 year deal.

Edited by Rekkin74

the crosby bit was sarcasm. but yeah, you make a good point about datsyuk being the cover athelete. but Stamkos is the hot player of the moment, so i think that he will be on the cover.

Hall as cover athelete 2014 me thinks!

Getting portal 2 on a loaner from a pal who got the yellow light of death on his PS3. he said i can have it till he gets some repairs.

the crosby bit was sarcasm. but yeah, you make a good point about datsyuk being the cover athelete. but Stamkos is the hot player of the moment, so i think that he will be on the cover.

Hall as cover athelete 2014 me thinks!

Ah, my bad, sarcasm doesn't come through the greatest in text lol, very possible IMO that Stamkos makes the cover, I'm sticking with Datsyuk though. I'd love to see an Oiler on the official cover though, eventually it'll happen I guess.

Ah, my bad, sarcasm doesn't come through the greatest in text lol, very possible IMO that Stamkos makes the cover, I'm sticking with Datsyuk though. I'd love to see an Oiler on the official cover though, eventually it'll happen I guess.

We NEED a font for that!

Yeah, can't wait for an oiler cover. I could see hall and ebs goin' back-2-back! wouldn't that be awsome!

Played infamous again the other day. Forgot how awsome it was. That game probably has the most hectic sequence ever after the "press Start" screen. A whole friggin' city blows up!

Played infamous again the other day. Forgot how awsome it was. That game probably has the most hectic sequence ever after the "press Start" screen. A whole friggin' city blows up!

Mass Effect 2's opening is pretty epic, more so if you've played through 1 and built attachments to characters, etc(as far as video games go anyways, ie 'I like that character, he/she's a badass') you should youtube it, unless you don't want any ME1 spoilers, I don't recall if there actually are any though.

Pretty good Battlefield 3 video worth a watch IMO(almost 18 minutes though), developers talk some BF3, and previous BF games, including a look back at the BF history. PLayed and loved every Battlefield game they've made, so excited for BF3. CoD has nothing on BF.

My freind keeps forgetting to give me portal. If he doesnt have it tommoreow im gonna spam his ps3 account 3 times a day until he does. He'll get it all at once when his ps3 is fixed.

Found out that the plot to brink is reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly lame. Not getting it now.

I heard the same thing..it was garbage, thank god I didn't buy it. I have been playing LA Noire the last week, and while it got a little slow at one point(mainly because a few cases back to back seemed a lot a like) it has picked back up again.

And BC3 - <3 x77. I play a lot of BC2 still and can't wait for the new one!!

Finaly got Portal 2. Pretty good, i geuss. Amazing for a puzzle game, and its got some ok graphics and is pretty well thought out. Not a candidate for game of the year and not worth the $60 it costs, but its a good puzzle game. The way you keep momentum through portals is cool.

just tried the infamous 2 demo on playstation. SO BEAST :th_shock::th_shock::th_shock: !! Unbelievable. This is me recommending it to one and all.

so I saw the mario cart wii for $150 and gave in. I have way too many systems for someone that only games a few times a week. but that was too good a deal to pass up.

WOOOO! inFAMOUS 2 is awsome! the gameplay, powers are way better than the first!!

Unfortunatly, the plot is not nearly as strong as the original. But what can you expect inFAMOUS 1 had an absolute beast of a plot! This one is mostly -spoiler alert- about gaining new powers to fight through the beast.

Id compare it to a combo of inFAMOUS 1+ LA Noire+ Dead space.

Havent played 2/3 of those games, so thats just based on the trailers.

Anybody know when the U3 beta code is available? I have mine, but it doesn't work until a certain date. Anyone?

not big on motorsport games. The only ones i have are Motorstorm, Stuntman Ignition, and MX vs ATV (just because my brother wanted a game he could play too). I LOVE climbing/parcour games and a few FPS. Thinking about getting Motorstorrm: Apocolypse. Anybody tried it yet?

Rekkin! do ya mind making a different cover for I2? the one it comes with sucks :(

I know its not really ur style, but i thought u were the best to ask.

Rekkin! do ya mind making a different cover for I2? the one it comes with sucks :(

I know its not really ur style, but i thought u were the best to ask.

Potentially, never made a game cover other than NHL, I'll look into it though.

Never played Dirt, racing games aren't my thing, loved NFS Underground though, but who didn't? The first motorstorm was pretty fun, but Twisted Metal is where it's at, played the crap out of it on my PS1, very excited for the new one.

Also from EA at E3, NHL cover boy to be announced at the NHL Awards.

Edited by Rekkin74

yupp, if youre into motorsports its a must buy

I have to get a seat to set up the g27 wheel I have. It's getting 0 use currently. maybe once I replace my current tv I will use this one and set it up on the seat w/wheel.

something like this: http://www.amazon.ca/PlaySeat-72008-Playseat-Racing-Seat/dp/B002IXC686/ref=sr_1_7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1307666948&sr=1-7

or get a seat from a car and make something.

HOLY CRAP THE PLOT TO I2 JUST GOT WAAAAY BETTER ALL AT ONCE!!

Suckerpunch is my 2nd favorite game studio just for those 2 games! (my fav iis naughtydog)

Potentially, never made a game cover other than NHL, I'll look into it though.

Never played Dirt, racing games aren't my thing, loved NFS Underground though, but who didn't? The first motorstorm was pretty fun, but Twisted Metal is where it's at, played the crap out of it on my PS1, very excited for the new one.

Also from EA at E3, NHL cover boy to be announced at the NHL Awards.

Thanks man! If you can't find a template or whatever, no big deal. Just wondering.

BTW, if anyone here gets I2 except me, I recommend playing with no volume, only subtitles. Brutal voice acting, especially if you played the first which had epic voice acting.

I play and watch tv at the sametime :P !