63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

nascar is lame

i cant imagine a driving game where you race around in circles would be popular.

I have a few racing games, but pure NASCAR is stupid. I have Motorstorm 1, stuntman ignition, mx vs atv.

I had a true racing game once, didn't like it at all.

nascar is lame

i cant imagine a driving game where you race around in circles would be popular.

yeah the oval track in any racing game is just for easy money. not entertainment

I have a few racing games, but pure NASCAR is stupid. I have Motorstorm 1, stuntman ignition, mx vs atv.

I had a true racing game once, didn't like it at all.

agreed. Games like Forza, and Grand Turismo don't appeal to me. I have the new NFS and it is a blast i'd rather drift around a hairpin turn at 130mph than have to almost come to a complete stop.

agreed. Games like Forza, and Grand Turismo don't appeal to me. I have the new NFS and it is a blast i'd rather drift around a hairpin turn at 130mph than have to almost come to a complete stop.

Ya. I can see NASCAR games being a boring exhibition of

d terrible failure

Anybody with LittleBigPlanet on PS3, please try my levels. They are called 'Dangerous ground' and 'Dangerous ground 2point0'. Let me know what you think!

Once again, im hemer83 on PSN.

holy crap this looks awesome !!! MW3 has some tough competition. Always found myself to be more of a COD fan, but Black Ops got old with me real quick, I still play BF2 and this just looks insane.

The power-cord that plugs into the back of my PS3 ceased to function last week, so the only game that I've been able to play lately is "pinchy-peter".

you have had a ps3 all this time and you didnt tell me your gamertag??!?

you have had a ps3 all this time and you didnt tell me your gamertag??!?

Lol...I've honestly never been online with it. I sit and play lonely games by myself (much like my earlier round of "pinchy-peter").

...besides, you wouldn't want to feel my wrath and magnificence at NHL 11...LOL.............

Edited by COLUMBUSOILER

The power-cord that plugs into the back of my PS3 ceased to function last week, so the only game that I've been able to play lately is "pinchy-peter".

if its less than 2 years old, i think the warrenty is still good....

if its less than 2 years old, i think the warrenty is still good....

Unfortunatly it's kinda old. I think I bought it when they first came out. It's been through absolute hell. I'm not quite sure if it's the cord itself, or if something has come loose in the back......Probably time for a new one.

Unfortunatly it's kinda old. I think I bought it when they first came out. It's been through absolute hell. I'm not quite sure if it's the cord itself, or if something has come loose in the back......Probably time for a new one.

i know a guy whos ps3 got the yellow light of death. he got a new one, but kept his game data by transfering the hard-drive to the new ps3. they did it at the store for free... but then, he still had warrenty. just a thought

his username is Darthmummy. everybody spam him like crazy. send him friend requests. send him ads. send him hate-mail. anything. itll be awesome.

my PS3 stopped reading games, it's like it doesn't recognize it's in the drive. Am i screwed or is there a way to fix this?

i know somebody this happend to. he took it in for matenence during the PSN outage and nuw its as good as ever. you need to take it for repairs though.

Hands up if ur getting NHL 12 the day it comes out!

(raises hand)

Pre-ordered it a while ago, so I'll pick up my retail copy as soon as EB Games opens.

I also subscribed to the EA Sports Season Ticket, so I get it 3 days earlier, so, I win?

Edit: Dead Island on Tuesday, anyone picking it up?

Edited by Rekkin74

Pre-ordered it a while ago, so I'll pick up my retail copy as soon as EB Games opens.

I also subscribed to the EA Sports Season Ticket, so I get it 3 days earlier, so, I win?

Edit: Dead Island on Tuesday, anyone picking it up?

I'm not hardcore enough to get season ticket. What do you get?

i might pick up resistance 3 doomsday bundle. mostly because I want the move package with the gun to try killzone 3 and whatever upcoming shooters use move.

I'm not hardcore enough to get season ticket. What do you get?

20% off all EA Sports DLC, and every EA Sports major title free for the 3 days prior to retail release basically.

Edited by Rekkin74