What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

I have both the ps3 and xbox, never used either online. don't care if i never do. I certainly would never pay for it. I haven't tried the same games on both systems for comparison. the ps3 gets more use as a BD player than gaming.

Eh I passed up buying a 360 when i wanted a second system. i have the PS for the odd occasion i decide to play a console game, a wii for my kids, but I mainly crush games on the computer.

PSN ID: Aundalius

Favorite console: PS3

Favorite Game: Portal 2 (PC), Nier (PS3), Lufia 2 (SNES), Yes that's right, debate the "Best" current system all you want, SNES holds the best all time system title.

Current Game: Witcher 2 (and btw, Mass effect is better than uncharted, I have the UC2 Platinum medal)

I'm primarilly a computer guy, and I've never really been into sports games, but i'm definetly considering picking up nhl 12.

SNES holds the best all time system title.

I have a retro duo, I definitely have a lot more NES games than SNES. Although the SNES has the est RPGs

U3comes out soon. Looks great. My friend read a review for it on some site. It got 10/10. Apparently the site only gives one of those per year, max. U2 didn't even get it. Last time a game got a 10/10 from them was 2008.

Can you tell I'm stoked?

Battlefield 3 tomorrow, who's in?

Who's played this? how is it? i wanted to get it today but my better judgement tells me i should probably wait until i have some money.

what is that game about anyways.

what do you do

It's a 3rd person shooter. The main character is a treasure hunter named Nathan Drake. Mostly you gun down hoards off henchmen, but that is tempered by a puzzle-solving component. Also has a multiplayer mode similar to SOCOM. Pretty sweet game.

Uncharted 1 and 2 were both game of the year. This is the frontrunner thus year

It's a 3rd person shooter. The main character is a treasure hunter named Nathan Drake. Mostly you gun down hoards off henchmen, but that is tempered by a puzzle-solving component. Also has a multiplayer mode similar to SOCOM. Pretty sweet game.

Battlefield 3 is the best game out this year. No question.

Also, GTA V trailer out tomorrow. =)

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP
I am superior in every way to Hippie and Heemer.

Battlefield 3 is the best game out this year. No question.

Also, GTA V trailer out tomorrow. =)

hopefully its better than gta4

that game was the worst of the series imo

thanks, might have to check it out

hopefully its better than gta4

that game was the worst of the series imo

I didn't really like GTA 4 that much either.. but GTA V is apparently set in San Andreas, so that will be good... GTA SA is the best GTA IMO.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

i watched the trailer for GTA V, nothing really got me excited about it looks similar to IV i'll still buy it though. Forza and Grand Turismo, just aren't the type of racing games for me, i find them incredibly boring i'm more of a Need For Speed player.

ive heard about skyrim, but i have absolutely no idea what it is

Have you played Oblivion? Skyrim is a better version (and the next in the series) of Oblivion. It is made by the people who made Fallout.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

I hated Oblivion, for the short amount i played it, I just remember running around some cave killing rats for like the first hour, and never played much past that though. Fallout 3 though I probably put over a 100 hrs into...... hated New Vegas though.

I hated Oblivion, for the short amount i played it, I just remember running around some cave killing rats for like the first hour, and never played much past that though. Fallout 3 though I probably put over a 100 hrs into...... hated New Vegas though.

Yeah. New Vegas was a huge disappointment.