What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

So far I'm not a fan of any of the maps on multiplayer. Maybe it's still too early to tell, but I'm seriously missing Nuketown. :( The campaign is awesome, though.

Yeah the multi maps are pretty confusing for now. They are way more complex to me. I think it will take a lot of play for me to get them figured out. Maybe watch some YouTube walkthroughs.

Stupid Skyrim taking away all my time. Love level 3 Unrelenting Force. The crafting system is amazing, though I found it almost exploitable for leveling. Bethesda makes some fantastic open world games, but up until now their story felt severely lacking, Oblivion really comes to mind here, so far, the story in Skyrim has been fairly compelling for me, at times I've gotten a bit of a Game of Thrones vibe. Bethesda has really outdone themselves with this one IMO.

Killing dragons is just epic, the soundtrack is epic, the game is epic, if you only buy one game this year, buy Skyrim.

Stupid Skyrim taking away all my time. Love level 3 Unrelenting Force. The crafting system is amazing, though I found it almost exploitable for leveling. Bethesda makes some fantastic open world games, but up until now their story felt severely lacking, Oblivion really comes to mind here, so far, the story in Skyrim has been fairly compelling for me, at times I've gotten a bit of a Game of Thrones vibe. Bethesda has really outdone themselves with this one IMO.

Killing dragons is just epic, the soundtrack is epic, the game is epic, if you only buy one game this year, buy Skyrim.

+1 Skyrim is amazing.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP
I am superior in every way to Hippie and Heemer.

I'm still to focused on Uncharted 3 to think of getting anything else, but I know a guy with Arkham City and he is totally addicted. Is it good? Anybody tried it?

well after considering Either BF3, MW3, UC3 or Skyrim for my next game to buy, i've decided from reading all your posts that i'm gonna try Skyrim. I've Heard Arkham city was cool yea, i've yet to play the first one though.

yea Skyrim is pretty badass, i almost feel overwhelmed i have soo many missions on the go...... i just made some ebony armour too and it looks sick. Still don't know how to properly fight a dragon yet though.

Edited by Highmarker

Stupid Skyrim taking away all my time. Love level 3 Unrelenting Force. The crafting system is amazing, though I found it almost exploitable for leveling. Bethesda makes some fantastic open world games, but up until now their story felt severely lacking, Oblivion really comes to mind here, so far, the story in Skyrim has been fairly compelling for me, at times I've gotten a bit of a Game of Thrones vibe. Bethesda has really outdone themselves with this one IMO.amber rings with insects

I'm playing Skyrim to :D

Edited by darkboy

skyward sword? seems like everyone is into battlefield, medal of homour etc I've never really been into those

I have also been playing 007 reloaded with the ps3 move and sharpshooter. I still suck at playing that way, ut getting better

Skyrim has way more open world content than any other game short of an MMO. Graphics are stunning, soundtrack is just short of perfectly fitted for it, the main story is slightly short, but given the freedom you have in character development and side quests you hardly notice. It's also just broken enough to allow some really cool sequence breaking and exploiting if you're interested in that kind of thing. The only think I could ask for is a more varied puzzle factor in dungeons (turning pillars in every cave gets tedious).

For those that have played, I'm curious how you leveled your character. I went with a Thief/Assassin build.

Rage.

Racki was telling me about this game, figuring I would like it. When are you going to give BF a try Chucker? As expected I am so addicted to that game it's not even a laughing matter :/

skyward sword? seems like everyone is into battlefield, medal of homour etc I've never really been into those

I have also been playing 007 reloaded with the ps3 move and sharpshooter. I still suck at playing that way, ut getting better

I never really played any games like BF before..then I played the original just to hang out with some friends, I had no idea what I was doing but still had fun. Then when BF2 was released that is ALL I played, mind you it was a few years later and I was introduced to more games like that. I still play BF2, switching between that one and BF3. Love them. I have tried COD/MW, but could just never get into that MP. Battlefeld just seems to be my game.

Untitled_zpsq0fzznil.png

Previously known as Oilrsgrl44 & Oilrsgrl77

Racki was telling me about this game, figuring I would like it. When are you going to give BF a try Chucker? As expected I am so addicted to that game it's not even a laughing matter :/

I never really played any games like BF before..then I played the original just to hang out with some friends, I had no idea what I was doing but still had fun. Then when BF2 was released that is ALL I played, mind you it was a few years later and I was introduced to more games like that. I still play BF2, switching between that one and BF3. Love them. I have tried COD/MW, but could just never get into that MP. Battlefeld just seems to be my game.

I was thinking about picking it up soon...

You would like Rage. Very similar to Borderlands but with better vehicles but no real options for guns. You just get what you get. Lots of post asteroid mutants though, and of course, shotgun makes for lots of mutant splattering fun.

Edited by chucker

I was thinking about picking it up soon...

You would like Rage. Very similar to Borderlands but with better vehicles but no real options for guns. You just get what you get. Lots of post asteroid mutants though, and of course, shotgun makes for lots of mutant splattering fun.

Hm...I may have to give it a try then. I'm playing through borderlands again right now..getting myself back into it in prep for Borderlands 2 :P

Untitled_zpsq0fzznil.png

Hm...I may have to give it a try then. I'm playing through borderlands again right now..getting myself back into it in prep for Borderlands 2 :P

I would just go with a used copy from EB. The new edition just gives you some better armor and a sawed off pistol shotgun. I might start Dead Island soon.

yea Skyrim is pretty badass, i almost feel overwhelmed i have soo many missions on the go...... i just made some ebony armour too and it looks sick. Still don't know how to properly fight a dragon yet though.

Shot it with arrows until it comes down and lands on the ground. Then when the dragon starts attacking your follower (If you don't have a follower, I suggest you get one), sneak up behind the dragon with your strongest weapon and hack at its tail/back. Repeat this until the dragon dies. I have killed dragons with this strategy and im like lvl 11

Anyone playing SWTOR?

What's that?

I am going to try and play SR the third...as there just doesn't seem like much out there to play for me. Not until Borderlands 2 anyway.

Untitled_zpsq0fzznil.png

What's that?

I am going to try and play SR the third...as there just doesn't seem like much out there to play for me. Not until Borderlands 2 anyway.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, an MMO from BioWare made on a reportedly $200 Million budget.

Saints Row The Third is fun, especially if you have someone to play co-op with.