1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

Fearow is the better flying Pokemon. Here is how it goes:

Dragonite,Charizard>Aerodactyl>Fearow>Butterfree,Beedrill>Pidgeot

Don't debate it. Only noobz use Pidgey. Spearow has higher attack and better moves.

P.S. When you gonna get the NHL 12 template??

Edit: Also caught a Growlithe.

Pfft, Pidgey's Gust>All

Spearow is a personal close second though.

I don't make my own templates because I'm lazy, so there's a website that I use to grab templates from called Sports Covers World, so as soon as one of the talented people over there make a template, and decides to share, I'll grab it then and I'll create my thread here in the 'Creative Forum' section. I don't anticipate it taking too long, looks to be a pretty basic(but nice) looking cover, aside from the scratches, which I normally create from scratch anyways.

TL;DR version, hopefully soon.

Edited by Rekkin74

Pfft, Pidgey's Gust>All

Spearow is a personal close second though.

I don't make my own templates because I'm lazy, so there's a website that I use to grab templates from called Sports Covers World, so as soon as one of the talented people over there make a template, and decides to share, I'll grab it then and I'll create my thread here in the 'Creative Forum' section. I don't anticipate it taking too long, looks to be a pretty basic(but nice) looking cover, aside from the scratches, which I normally create from scratch anyways.

TL;DR version, hopefully soon.

noob... Peck>Gust

Fearow>Pidgeot

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP
I am superior in every way to Hippie and Heemer.

noob... Peck>Gust

Fearow>Pidgeot

You must be on something, Gust>All and Pidgey>All, also, you never let your Pidgey evolve, rookie mistake.

You must be on something, Gust>All and Pidgey>All, also, you never let your Pidgey evolve, rookie mistake.

Pidgeys are for new trainers with s***ty Pokemon. Fearows are for boss trainers with beast Pokemon.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

Pidgeys are for new trainers with s***ty Pokemon. Fearows are for boss trainers with beast Pokemon.

You seem to be confused about the situation here, Pidgeys are for boss trainers, all any trainer needs is a Pidgey. I think we need a mediator here, anyone?

You seem to be confused about the situation here, Pidgeys are for boss trainers, all any trainer needs is a Pidgey. I think we need a mediator here, anyone?

i hate pokemon and but i hate hipsterdouche more.

rekkin is right.

x84fl.jpg

Pidgeys are for those Noobz at Routes 2&3.

@Oillio: I GOT TO WATCH THE DRAFT IN MINNESOTA!! HAHAHA!!!!! BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP!!!!!!!

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

Pidgeys are for those Noobz at Routes 2&3.

@Oillio: I GOT TO WATCH THE DRAFT IN MINNESOTA!! HAHAHA!!!!! BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP!!!!!!!

good 4 u. i get to watch multiple games in edmonton.

x84fl.jpg

Just beat the Saffron and Celadon City Gym Leaders. Now at Fuschia City training my Pokemon.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

@Hemer83: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GOOF EVER!!! POKEMON IS FOR THE BADA** KIDS WHO ARE BOSS!!! YOU JUST DON'T PLAY IT BECAUSE YOU ARE S***TY AT IT AND HAVE WEAK POKEMON!!!!

Also, I beat the Fuschia City Gym.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

@Hemer83: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GOOF EVER!!! POKEMON IS FOR THE BADA** KIDS WHO ARE BOSS!!! YOU JUST DON'T PLAY IT BECAUSE YOU ARE S***TY AT IT AND HAVE WEAK POKEMON!!!!

Also, I beat the Fuschia City Gym.

Oh, did I touch a nerve there?

thought about puting this in Rekkin's thread, but decided it would be better here, as its outdated and not my work. But i figure somebody might enjoy it. Not the best cover but its ok.

Again, not my work.

CrosbyNHL11.jpg

Someone other than Hemer has to post here so I will. Does anyone else hate random Pokemon battles?

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

Someone other than Hemer has to post here so I will. Does anyone else hate random Pokemon battles?

YES! back when I still played it, they were the baine of my excistance.

I think the thread will pick back up when there's some news about things.

NHL12 Oilers entrance

Not the final buiild, but seems things need to be changed there, obviously the jersey numbers are wrong, and it looked like Ryan Jones was the captain on the bench, cool that they have real entrances this year though, only thing it was missing was the fog.

Edited by Rekkin74

i just beat hemer at nhl 11 for the third time in a row. scored 4 shorthanded goals in the last game.

x84fl.jpg

i just beat hemer at nhl 11 for the third time in a row. scored 4 shorthanded goals in the last game.

Wow.. he must SUCK at NHL 11. That is what he gets for spelling Smytty wrong.

BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP

I think i may have to get a PS3..... too many good games on it that aren't available for Xbox. in terms of exclusive titles PS3 wins hands down. I always thought of myself being an xbox fanboy but i am slowly being swayed. Has anybody played the new MLB the show?