What system do you have?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you have?

• PLAYSTATION 3 FTW
    • XBOX 360 FTW
    • Wii FTW (you guys fail)
    • COMPUTER (for mainly gaming) FTW
    • OTHER FTW

youve beat me once, and ive beaten you 25+ times. practicing would be in your best interests

I beat you twice. Three if you count the one you left mid-game

Whatever. It's still twice. Or are you still using the epic, unverifiable, "my girlfriend was playing" excuse?

Silly oillio, everybody knows hippies don't have girlfriends, especially hippies who spend all day either on OMB, PSN, or watching hockey.

first of all, whats your online gamer tag, maybe we could play each other and i could show you a few neat little tricks.

Tell me your gamer tag and I'll play you. I'm always looking for games.

First off, thx for the advice, I'm still trying to figure all the controls out.

My ID is my name here, but don't expect to see me online for a bit. I have to reconfigure my router, so it will recognize my PS so i can add it to my network. i had to go straight from my router to update my firmware and create my accounts for PSN and EA, but I won't be doing that to play online. i just need a day so I can reconfig my network. (Plus I have to decide if i want to get a headset, i don't want to hear some pimply prepubescent yelling in my ear!! I hope neither of you are that guy!!)

once I get this set up, i'll let you guys know. (just take it easy on the old guy who hasn't played a console for like 15 years, or more!)

Whatever. It's still twice. Or are you still using the epic, unverifiable, "my girlfriend was playing" excuse?

Silly oillio, everybody knows hippies don't have girlfriends, especially hippies who spend all day either on OMB, PSN, or watching hockey.

why are you trying to be like reggie bush first of all. and second, im at school during the day so im free to be on my lap top with the omb in the background. youlll understand if you get to a post secondary school. and also, it is possbile to be on the omb on your phone as well.

also you know nothing about hippies.

First off, thx for the advice, I'm still trying to figure all the controls out.

My ID is my name here, but don't expect to see me online for a bit. I have to reconfigure my router, so it will recognize my PS so i can add it to my network. i had to go straight from my router to update my firmware and create my accounts for PSN and EA, but I won't be doing that to play online. i just need a day so I can reconfig my network. (Plus I have to decide if i want to get a headset, i don't want to hear some pimply prepubescent yelling in my ear!! I hope neither of you are that guy!!)

once I get this set up, i'll let you guys know. (just take it easy on the old guy who hasn't played a console for like 15 years, or more!)

hemer is. i am not.

ill help you out and not destroy you like i do to hemer everytime.

Edited by oillio

Hey everyone, I've been playing some NHL 12 in the EASHL on the PS3 and am currently a free agent. Granted, I'm not that great, 3goals, 6 apples in 12 games, i generally get stuck on D. If anyone has a team and is in need of a utility player that can only play from 830 pm Edmonton time and onward, here I am! nelz16 is my tag, please feel free to add me. Hope to hit the virtual ice with you soon!

Hey everyone, I've been playing some NHL 12 in the EASHL on the PS3 and am currently a free agent. Granted, I'm not that great, 3goals, 6 apples in 12 games, i generally get stuck on D. If anyone has a team and is in need of a utility player that can only play from 830 pm Edmonton time and onward, here I am! nelz16 is my tag, please feel free to add me. Hope to hit the virtual ice with you soon!

Dont have a team, but I'll play 1-on-1 any time.

getting madden nfl 12 today, anyone else have it?

as long as you play your position ill play with you, i hate playing with people that play d and are always up in the rush.

ive got something like 35-40 points in 15 games, eashl is what i mainly play so im fairly decent at it.

my tag is PURPLEkoosh if youre wondering.

Edited by oillio

getting madden nfl 12 today, anyone else have it?

as long as you play your position ill play with you, i hate playing with people that play d and are always up in the rush.

ive got something like 35-40 points in 15 games, eashl is what i mainly play so im fairly decent at it.

my tag is PURPLEkoosh if youre wondering.

I was just skimming posts and I totally read that as purpledoosh lol

Pre-ordered it a while ago, so I'll pick up my retail copy as soon as EB Games opens.

I also subscribed to the EA Sports Season Ticket, so I get it 3 days earlier, so, I win?

Edit: Dead Island on Tuesday, anyone picking it up?

I picked up dead island and I really like it! A friend of mine calls it Dead Border Space as he obviously figures the borderlands, left 4 dead and dead space combo there.

Who's all getting Battlefield 3? *Raises hand*

STILL so pumped for this!! I can't wait!!! I have been watching a lot of the gameplay vids and the game is going to be awesome. I still play a lot of BC2, as once I find a game I like I stick to it for a while!! Just finished up the Nam dlc in prep for BC3 :)

Untitled_zpsq0fzznil.png

Previously known as Oilrsgrl44 & Oilrsgrl77

I play CoD and that's pretty much it. I find it difficult to get into other games. I've tried the NHL games so many times and I'm just god awful so I give up.

I'm also a big fan of Mortal Kombat for Sega Genesis. :P

GO [whoever is playing the Canucks at the moment] GO!

Just ordered NHL12 for PS3 and getting pretty excited for BF3 on the PC. Gonna get fat over the winter months

What ur gamertag? Im looking for some NHL12 online. Only know of 2 people with the game who are willing to play me.