Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oillio

Hall Vs. Ebs - Shinny at Hawrelak park 4:00 PM TODAY Jan 13th

32 posts in this topic

Hey @hallsy04 let's play some shinny today. I hear Hawrelak's got a great new rink. Lets do this. -Eberle

Bring it @ebs_14. You bring your boys, I'll bring mine. 4 pm at Hawrelak -Hall

Alright @hallsy04, I get the OKC boys @RNH_93 and @6schultz6. Meet ya there at 4. -Ebs

No shot @ebs_14. Sticks in the middle. Hopefully @ryanwhitney6 and @Nail10_1993 are on my team. #ThisIsLegit -Hall

GO AND WATCH

GO GO GO GO

EDIT: It looks like the entire oilers team is going to be there for a scrimmage.

"Oiler fans--Hawrelak Park at 4pm for shinny. 1st look at 2013 club. Free coffee + hot chocolate. Open practices at Rexall Mon-Wed at 11am."

Pretty cool. It's things like this that I wish I lived in E-town!!

Lock-out mending PR.

Good idea. Fans need to be slow to forgive them. It guarantees more special events like this moving forward.

By the way, it looks like a league wide memo was sent out, as this type of thing is happening all around the league.

Man I wish I could go to this. Soooooo jealous

Game starts in about an hour! still plenty of time left to make it to Hawrelak park by 4!

on my way there right now!

wish i read this 30 mins ago.

Lots of people there already, as well as the film crews for TSN and OilChange3

lucky lucky lucky

I've got 17 minutes to make a 6 hour drive... can I do it? :P

Driving right now. Hope there is parking. See you in 20

Can the public skate with them?

BTW, this just in: Taylor Hall accidentally skated too far and fell into some thinning ice, resulting in a cut above his eye. Hemsky rushed over to help Hall out of the water, and separated his shoulder while pulling Hall out by the ankle, which itself suffered a torn ligament. Corey Potter rushed to help Hemsky, but tripped on a rut in the ice and went flying, cutting Justin Schultz's forehead with his skate blade. At the same time, Ralph Krueger was laughing so hard that he spilled his hot chocolate all over Eberle, who was startled and fell down on his elbow, breaking it in three places. All players involved are now on long-term IR.

BAhm0L2CUAAFQNc.jpg

Didn't make it in time.

Hawerlak its closed.

Don't want to walk from laurier

BAhoi-dCIAAaB3N.jpg

BTW, this just in: Taylor Hall accidentally skated too far and fell into some thinning ice, resulting in a cut above his eye. Hemsky rushed over to help Hall out of the water, and separated his shoulder while pulling Hall out by the ankle, which itself suffered a torn ligament. Corey Potter rushed to help Hemsky, but tripped on a rut in the ice and went flying, cutting Justin Schultz's forehead with his skate blade. At the same time, Ralph Krueger was laughing so hard that he spilled his hot chocolate all over Eberle, who was startled and fell down on his elbow, breaking it in three places. All players involved are now on long-term IR.

nice one, had a little chuckle over that one.

man I'm jealous. Take lots of pics and post them Oillio

BAhrONICAAEy6vF.jpg

BAhqVsDCEAAhV8H.jpg

Did horcoff just skate back to the dot to wait for the next face off?

I know this is just for fun so they're not working that hard, but how did they look today?

BAhwI0cCUAALL-F.jpg

You forgot to mention that while leaving the hay bail bench in a hurry to get out there, Horc sliced the Nuge's hand open with his skate blade leaving Nuge out for months.

Eberle looks like he was born with a sherwood in his hand

I went there 40 mins before start, found a parking spot had a free Hot Chocolate and enjoy an awesome great time.

Loved it, wish they did it every year.

20130113160721.jpg

20130113160155.jpg