The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bronco73

September 20

That's right everybody. It's on! September 20 at the Commonwealth!!!!!!

Tickets go on sale monday and I'm buying my limit WOOOHOOO!!!!!

I literally cannot wait!!

Oh ya... for those that don't know, it's

acdc-logo.jpg

so I got screwed. Couldn't get into ticketmaster, all I could see was a blank page where the ticket selection chart was supposed to be. took ten minutes to realize that my ad blocker was blocking it.. by then, too late. I got screwed over on ACDC's final concert tour because of an ad blocker. Everybody I know got tickets but me.

I am a 47 year old man and I am sitting in my room crying right now. and that's not a joke.

so I got screwed. Couldn't get into ticketmaster, all I could see was a blank page where the ticket selection chart was supposed to be. took ten minutes to realize that my ad blocker was blocking it.. by then, too late. I got screwed over on ACDC's final concert tour because of an ad blocker. Everybody I know got tickets but me.

I am a 47 year old man and I am sitting in my room crying right now. and that's not a joke.

Have no fear :)!

http://www.stubhub.com/ac-dc-tickets/acdc-edmonton-commonwealth-stadium---edmonton-9-20-2015-9241625/

Lots of resale tickets here. Alot more expensive, unfortunately, but if you are willing to pay extra, they're there :).

If you wait till close to the actual date,  you might be able to get some tickets at or close to face value,  as some people won't be able to go and won't want to wait till the last possible second and risk not selling them.  

If you wait till close to the actual date,  you might be able to get some tickets at or close to face value,  as some people won't be able to go and won't want to wait till the last possible second and risk not selling them.

yup I have no choice now lol... unless they announce more dates. They COULD do one between Toronto and Edmontons as there is a 10 day layoff between the two, perhaps they might be able to announce Calgary.