The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Fogolin2

Ticker

Meow?

A7 is having a difficult time with the forum right now, some things are not working even though she has the permissions to work them.  They are looking at the problem though.

Meow?

A7 is having a difficult time with the forum right now, some things are not working even though she has the permissions to work them.  They are looking at the problem though.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but thanks for keeping us up and running, and thanks for checking into the ticker

Meow?

We're looking for results... not excuses!!!

Seriously though, thanks to both you and A7 for looking into this for us.

OK everybody I sent in a message to the head honcho, I will let you know what we find out.

Dancing with the forum gods ymqsk.gif has to be a perilous task at best.

OK everybody I sent in a message to the head honcho, I will let you know what we find out.

Dancing with the forum gods ymqsk.gif has to be a perilous task at best.

bahahah!

Le gasp, Le Pant!  Love that cartoon!

OK Everybody we have an update on the ticker, and unfortunately it's not a good update.   Turns out the new NHL ticker is not compatible with this website and thus can no longer be used.  The powers that be are looking into other options for the OMB. 

OK Everybody we have an update on the ticker, and unfortunately it's not a good update.   Turns out the new NHL ticker is not compatible with this website and thus can no longer be used.  The powers that be are looking into other options for the OMB. 

thanks Bronc...it was good while it lasted!

We haven't totally ruled it out, Marc is trying to find something to work but just no guarantees. Will keep you all posted though.

Ducks/Sharks game going tonight. 

Gotta be a way to just be an Oilers' fan that's interested in the other scores.