The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Mcsharpe4

RAPS

have a chance to take a 3-1 lead tonight.  I'm watching, 4 minutes left in the game and a 5 point lead.  Go Raptors!

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

Tough break for the Raptors tonight. With the big V injured and Lowry missing the 4th, they came up a bit short. The good news is they can play through the tough patches.

Go Raptors!

The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Lowry was getting called for just looking at people the wrong way.  That offensive foul he got in the fourth was a joke.

brocomud.JPG

The refs were terrible! Reminds me of the Reffing with the oilers this year

Apologies Mcsharpe, I didn't see your original Raptors thread.  I will merge mine into yours.

brocomud.JPG

Raptors got a big win tonight. I was worried about their shots % but it turns out the Heat were weaker. We did some good rebound work, considering the Raps were smaller. Well done guys!

Agree with McSharpe on the reffing ...brutal especially in the last 2 games. Think Lowry must have run over the ref's dog or something.

Keep going Raptors!!!!!

Edited by RapierShot

The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

Apologies Mcsharpe, I didn't see your original Raptors thread. I will merge mine into yours.

No worries it's all the same to me

Awesome game by the Raptors, especially Lowry.  Very happy with Biyombo, he along with Lowry were THE difference in this game.

brocomud.JPG

Awesome game by the Raptors, especially Lowry. Very happy with Biyombo, he along with Lowry were THE difference in this game.

It was a great game!! I also thought Patterson and Carol brought there A game as well. Overall it was the best game start to finish I've seen them play in the playoffs!! Bring on the heat!

Well it was a good run for the raptors. I'm not a big bball fan, but have been watching the 4th quarter of most of the games. Even I know raptors are just a sacrificial lamb for the cavs

Biyombo and Lowry again.  Man that team... blew an 18 point lead and had to come from behind to win it.  What a game!

Point to add... Cav's without even a foul until just before the first half ends, seriously??  Some VERY questionable calls in that one.

brocomud.JPG

Biyombo and Lowry again. Man that team... blew an 18 point lead and had to come from behind to win it. What a game!

Point to add... Cav's without even a foul until just before the first half ends, seriously?? Some VERY questionable calls in that one.

I agree, actually the Reffing has been very inconsistant, or should I say consistently terrible in the entire playoffs.

Lowry, Byombo, and I also think Derozan were unbelievable. I don't know if I would play Valenciunus ( sorry for the spelling ) over Biz unless things start going in the wrong direction. Biz is a warrior out there!!

Edited by Mcsharpe4

Game Day!! I am on this bandwagon...very entertaining stuff!

Both teams are bipolar. I wonder which teams will show up tonight?

fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Well, that was fun. I think the Raps made a lot of new fans. Great season for them, but Cleveland has better talent. Seems like every guy tgey have can hit 3s and score inside.

great ovation by the home fans to close out the season. Good style

Well, that was fun. I think the Raps made a lot of new fans. Great season for them, but Cleveland has better talent. Seems like every guy tgey have can hit 3s and score inside.

great ovation by the home fans to close out the season. Good style

Yes the ovation at the end and the go raps chant was awesome. If anything they got a lot of good playoff experience and management had a good look at what additions they have to make to get to that next level. They are very close. It was a lot of fun to watch. Edited by Mcsharpe4

I'm more in to the Raps game tonight than the eastern game. I've got a buddy who's a lifer so I've been learning lots watching the games with him. 

Sixers are going to be desperate tonight, Raps will have to weather the storm early. Leonard is worth the watch...guy is a beast in all aspects. Looks like giving him all those nights off through the season is paying off! #LoadManagement

I'll take the Raps in a close one

OMG what an incredible finish!!!!   Leonard with a last second buzzer beater to send them to the conference finals!!! WOW!!

brocomud.JPG

3 hours ago, bronco73 said:

OMG what an incredible finish!!!!   Leonard with a last second buzzer beater to send them to the conference finals!!! WOW!!

That was unreal!!...hanging on the rim, and then, BOOM!! Loony tunes at Home&Away where I was at. Folks straight freaking out! Loved it!

Bucks are really good, and I think that Greek kid they have is the best player in the league. Raps got away with somehitng in this series, but htye wo't get away with it against the Bucks

Should be hella fun to watch! Go Raps!!

I was sort of cheering for the Raptors until I watched Tim and Sid. Tim basically said he is MORE confident the Raptors are going to win the series after they lost game 1 to the bucks. This reminded me that they are the same idiots who drool all over the leafs all year and they are the exact same way with the Raptors. Leonard is apparently the next Jordan and they can't seem to admit Lowry is an absolute dud in the playoffs.

Also "load management" Toronto Sports Network never shuts up about that. Leonard looked absolutely gassed last game. 

I am glad they are down 0-2 in the series. 

Edited by TeamEllis