• Announcements

• Admin9

Real Time Chat Room   04/19/2017

As most of you know Invision announced they were retiring chat April 30th.   After speaking with our webmaster the Oilers Organization has decided to cover the cost to have a new chat application added to the forums. Hope to have this up and running within a week for you all.
      Thanks A9
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anie8706

Premiere League

5 posts in this topic

Anyone follow? If you do then who do you support?

Last season was really exciting with Leicester and so far this year I'm impressed with Chelsea especially after what happened with them and Jose last year. 

Spurs got me into club football back in their first champions league run back in 2011.  Followed them since, gained a real appreciation for the game international football alone can't provide.

Overcoming Chelsea at this point is a long shot, but I really like the direction of the club - most importantly, they are fun to watch.  The AVB years are long-dead, he can have fun in Shanghai with his horrid form of anti-football.  Should've proteged with Mourinho a bit longer.  Or stayed with Porto.

Wouldn't it be something if Leicester won the Champions league?  On their current form I wouldn't bet against it. 

What .... Why was I unaware of this ... oh wait ... there is only 2 posts. 

I support whomever isn't ManU, ManCity, or Arsenal.  Last year's Leicester proved that it is possible ... and that was not only awesome, but exciting.  

I have Chelsea Blue in my veins (Sorry, Bundesliga ... but with only about 3 quality teams, you're as boring as watching Barcelona dominate Div2 quality teams ... no competition, no excitement).

Living in Canada, I don't share the hate UK Spurs fans have against Chelsea or West Ham (can't help but hate Arsenal though).  I respect WH and Chelsea are often fun to watch.  Conte's antics alone this year have been a highlight, love watching him celebrate.  Should be a great FA cup semi-final in a few weeks.  Whoever comes out on top, I hope they go on to crush either City or Arsenal.

No idea what Wenger is doing in prolonging his decision, its like he thinks he's playing some advanced chess to keep other clubs guessing, but he's hurting his own club more than anyone.  Hopefully he re-signs for 1 year and does it again ^__^

Gotta admit ... I have a soft spot in my heart for Stoke.  Midlands brute squad football.  Nobody gets away with an easy victory.  Nobody walks away without a limp. :) 

Whatever Wenger does, where ever he goes, his club will be successful.  Arsenal's problem is their board.  The fans there will figure that out once they run Wenger out of town, and they drop to the middle of the table with the Everton's etc.  Either way ... I'm happy .. they won't win anything any time soon.