Sign in to follow this  
calbeau

Help!

Hello, I'm just inquiring about the possibility of meeting up with the oilers in Anaheim on March 22... We are travelling down there with our kids to take in the Oilers-Ducks game and have some diehard oilers fans(kids and parents!) who would be ecstatic to meet a few of the Oilers! Not sure if this is the right place to post for help in trying to contact the proper person to see if this is even an option. Any help would be appreciated. 

This board is mostly made up of fans not the team management. As for meeting them on a road trip, I'm not sure how that would work. I know generally they are on a pretty tight schedule. I took my son to Dallas a couple of years ago. We got there early and went down to the area where they come out for warmups. Daniel got some autographs and a puck. Good luck with it. 

Figure out what time the morning skate is at and maybe you can snag some autographs on the way out of the parking lot, depending on how the arena is set up. Did that in Edmonton a few years back when they were at Rexall. That's what I would do