• Announcements

• Admin9

Real Time Chat Room   04/19/2017

As most of you know Invision announced they were retiring chat April 30th.   After speaking with our webmaster the Oilers Organization has decided to cover the cost to have a new chat application added to the forums. Hope to have this up and running within a week for you all.
      Thanks A9
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
97oildrops

As Seen on YouTube "The Revival: An Oilers Tribute"

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been working on this video since before the Oilers clinched a playoff spot and while getting used to using Adobe Premiere Provo and After Effects took some time, (and frustration) it was a lot of fun to make! Please check it out if you've got a few minutes! :)

https://youtu.be/29IzLtw0uPU

Edited by 97oildrops

Wowwee. Thank you! You took my emotions on a roller coaster there. Well done Sir, that was just AWESOME!

smiley-hatsoff-maggie.gif

Watched this again this morn, get's me stoked! What a ride it's been. We certainly have some gems in our line-up. Great job 97oiildrops, I have a hunch I'll be watching this a few more times (:

7 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Watched this again this morn, get's me stoked! What a ride it's been. We certainly have some gems in our line-up. Great job 97oiildrops, I have a hunch I'll be watching this a few more times (:

Thanks a lot HH! Feel free to share it will your fellow fans too.

What a great video 97oildrops, I really got into it and you summed up a lot in 8 1/2 minutes. Great job!

Getting an error that " This video is not available " :( 

2 hours ago, Mocho99 said:

Might be the device you are using. I get the same message from my phone (GalaxyS6) and tablet (Ipad) but I Can watch it on the laptop. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Mocho99 said:

Yep! Try a lap top or desk top. Should work fine. :) Copyright regulations for the music is funny that way.

Edited by 97oildrops

16 hours ago, Admin9 said:

What a great video 97oildrops, I really got into it and you summed up a lot in 8 1/2 minutes. Great job!

Thanks! That's very a very flattering comment to hear from an admin! ;)

Great vid man.  Loved the Hall turtle lol.

That alone spoke volumes 

On April 3, 2017 at 5:08 PM, 97oildrops said:

I've been working on this video since before the Oilers clinched a playoff spot and while getting used to using Adobe Premiere Provo and After Effects took some time, (and frustration) it was a lot of fun to make! Please check it out if you've got a few minutes! :)

Bump. :P

Just watched this for game day! Awesome video! Definitely brings back some memories (good and bad :P).

bump

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 5:08 PM, 97oildrops said: