• Announcements

• Admin9

Real Time Chat Room   04/19/2017

As most of you know Invision announced they were retiring chat April 30th.   After speaking with our webmaster the Oilers Organization has decided to cover the cost to have a new chat application added to the forums. Hope to have this up and running within a week for you all.
      Thanks A9
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whiteee07

Audio only press interviews

3 posts in this topic

Can we please get audio only media/press interviews and press conferences?  I listen mostly while working or driving and can't watch anyways... just thought I'd put the thought out there

thanks

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Whiteee07 said:

Can we please get audio only media/press interviews and press conferences?  I listen mostly while working or driving and can't watch anyways... just thought I'd put the thought out there

thanks

I will pass that on up the line. thanks. 

I sent it on to the webmaster. If he's not the one that takes care of it, he can likely find out who is.

Edited by hillcat

I got this reply back: 

Unfortunately, podcasting was one of the things that went away when we were given this new web design. I had planned to try and work out a solution this summer but let them know that I’m going to try and find a temporary solution for playoffs as well. No guarantees though!

We'll see what happens.