The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
dkers77

Trade proposals?

8 hours ago, Stay_positive said:

I like those all proposals...just always when we trade someone out...we are getting weaker, but player who we trade out of Oilers in next season step up to other level.
Maybe we just need to stop thinking about trading someone,but start to think how to make every asset what we have better to make Oilers better.
If half of the team is on suitcases for trade...it's not easy for players,not easy for teammates (for McDavid,Draisaitl,Nurse,Russel,Larson,etc.).
Everyone is stressed out,everyone step down of they potential.
So sad that February 25th is so far...after all moves will be done and Oilers will be team,not just trade post.

and then they will start to play and win...

Are You guys dumping wife and husbands/family after some bad moment?
then why we are dumping our players,our team after some bad games?

Okay they can safely start trading away the Riff Raff that will no longer be moving foward with this team.  They can start with the dream Team of Chia and Lucic! Followed up by Talbot as he will not be resigned so move him along already! (good game but once again could not steal one). Spooner can go,Manning,Benning and Brodziak serve no real purpose on this team anymore. Time to send Jesse back to the farm. What the heck happen to Yamamoto was he decapitated? get his head screwed back on and ship him down too! Who signed all these players? This team sucks, has no heart and is full of yesterdays trash!

10 hours ago, Stay_positive said:

Are You guys dumping wife and husbands/family after some bad moment?
then why we are dumping our players,our team after some bad games?

It's been a bad dozen years, so yeah. 

Fool me once shame on you, fool me 1000 times shame on me

6 hours ago, Oil_Dude said:

Keepers :

McD

Drai

Nuge

Chiasson

Nurse

Trade everyone else and reset.

I might be ok parting with Drai and Nurse. It’s not likely they come back to haunt us with Art Ross Trophies or anything. Biblically, Drai is Peter. Only strong when McJesus is on his line. 

Sorry, 

Nuge is as good as gone and to get rid of Lucic it will cost Drai and then Connor will want out! Nice shiny new arena with no fans.......................Go OILERS!