Hello my fellow Oilers fans! There is a small online/live auction going on at Lethbridge Auction Depot with a decent amount of autographed Oilers/NHL memorabilia. Yes, it is my stuff at this auction -- but I want it to go to real fans! I don't want it to get into the hands of people who just want to mark it up to take advantage of Oilers fans' loyalty.  The auction is online, with a final live-auction in April in Lethbridge (where all the memorabilia can be viewed). I've made the initial bids cheap because I don't have room to store everything and need to liquidate. I want a real fan to get this stuff! Not some scalper-type person who will later rip off a real fan.

Everybody let's keep it known that the OP of this thread is not permitted to post links to this auction, nor is he permitted to do so via PM's.   Any searching you do for this is on your own, and cannot be done via this forum.  Thanks.

d939ef827ffd39f3ae12eee24a53aec8.png

Indeed some goodies in the collection and fair priced. Good luck to you at your auction Oilerzfan28, I think you'll make out alright. And welcome to the OMB should you stick around.:):)

Edited by HappyHappy