The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
bronco73

2018/2019 Oilers Fantasy League is up!

can the managers please inform Rekk or myself to let us know if you are continuing with managing a team this year?  Thanks!  

Also for any other forum members interested in joining can you also post here and we will get you in IF and as soon as teams come available? 

Can't wait for the new season.

Here's a list of last seasons managers, will update as GMs confirm their returning participation, or if we have an open spot. Bold in, Crossed out.

Bronco73

Rekkin74

OilerPensFan97

Fogolin2

SuperDave17

Nocchi

HappyHappy

Hillcat

OilFury

Stevenpfo

Tran

Petertz

WAITING LIST:

94oildrops

LHII

Edited by bronco73

On 8/21/2018 at 6:11 PM, 94oildrops said:

I'll give this a shot.  Never done a pool in my life so this could be interesting. :)

awesome sauce!  it's a fun time for sure.   Both leagues have a maximum number of managers, and how we run it is if a manager does not return the following year, the team gets put up for grabs by those on the waiting list.  You are the first to voice desire to take on a team so you will be put first on the waiting list to get a team.  we currently have 6 of the total 12 managers checked in to play this year.  I will send out a mass email and see if i can't get response to get this ball rolling.

I'm in again.

Hey cool i went from not being bold to being BOLD now I can ask all the pretty girls out.

Edited by Tran01
  • Thanks 1

I'm still in. Looking forward to it again. I should have much more time to spend on it this year as I spend a lot less time out of town these days. 

• Like 1

Hillcat, Nocchi, and PeterTz.... we are still waiting to hear from you.  I've also sent emails.  Can you confirm your intentions?  Thanks!

On 9/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, bronco73 said:

Draft time and date set for September 30, 3:00 PM MST

Oohhh...thats the only Sunday that I can't do.

If it cant be changed, I can do some draft prep and preset my preferences 

1 hour ago, Fogolin2 said:

yikes.... you could be in some trouble then, that's the date for the keeper league as well. 

5 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Make it happen boss. You are a requirement. :)

9 hours ago, bronco73 said:

yikes.... you could be in some trouble then, that's the date for the keeper league as well. 

Crappy. Ah well. I'll make some lists, and take what I get. 

No worries.

PeterTz has indicated that he does not wish to continue with the fantasy league, ninetyfour was first to put in his dibs so I've sent him a PM to see if he still wants in, if not, then it defaults to LHII

3 minutes ago, Tran01 said:

Any chance we can make it later that day as I dont get off work till 6pm?

that might help Fog as well.... Fog can you chime in here?  We can bump it to 7 if that works for everybody... or even better we can put the Rotisserrie draft in between the two fantasy leagues and have it even later?  what does everybody think?

Oh and I don't think i will have the time for a rotisserrie draft my nights are pretty booked. So are my days, and mornings and well s*** i seem to have run out of time to do anything for myself. Oh well maybe in the next life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bronco73 said:

that might help Fog as well.... Fog can you chime in here?  We can bump it to 7 if that works for everybody... or even better we can put the Rotisserrie draft in between the two fantasy leagues and have it even later?  what does everybody think?

Definitely no later than 7 for me. There's a chance I am starting university studies the next morning, so I won't be able to sleep too late. Would 6:30 be too early?

Argh, Atlantic time. <_<

On 9/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, Fogolin2 said:

You can just be honest Fog, you love the auto draft.. no shame in admitting that :)

12 hours ago, bronco73 said:

I still expect to be at work. You guys plan it without me and I'll figure out how to make preferences