The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
bronco73

2018/2019 Oilers Fantasy League is up!

18 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Anybody want to take a flyer on Luongo?

Full disclosure....he sucks, he's old, and he's been hurt a couple times this year

hmmm... if i were PC that would be at least worth a first line forward but I'm not so maybe somebody else wants him lol

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

Well, after a good season where What the Fog had the league lead for a good stretch, I'm ousted. 

Thanks everyone! Always really enjoy our leagues. Good luck to the remaining teams....even you Fury...

fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

I got pummelled from the get-go in this league. Last place baby but taking care of business vs OPF in the consolation round here, pretty sure he stopped managing a while back though haha, hope all is well. 

Agreed Fogs, these pools are good fun. 

BTW nocchi, congrats on taking 1st place in the reg season in both the keeper and fantasy leagues, outstanding!

image.png

On 3/10/2019 at 9:10 PM, HappyHappy said:

I got pummelled from the get-go in this league. Last place baby but taking care of business vs OPF in the consolation round here, pretty sure he stopped managing a while back though haha, hope all is well. 

Agreed Fogs, these pools are good fun. 

BTW nocchi, congrats on taking 1st place in the reg season in both the keeper and fantasy leagues, outstanding!

Thanks, Happy.  Didn't mean much though, did it!  This league had razor thin margins all year; 31 points between 1st and 8th, I don't think its ever been that close.

Good job Steve, 1 point above the relegation round, and now in the final. 

Will Steve get his first title, or will Rekkin be the first to successfully defend one?

fantyleaguecupbgnocchi_zpsd26307cf.png

Credits to UnrefinedCrude for the signature.  Big thanks!

Honestly, I'm pulling for Steve here, I've won a couple times now and I'd like to see another first time champion. With that being said, I'm not leaving anything on the table, you're going to have to earn it Steve. Should be a good match up here, best if luck!

21 minutes ago, Rekkin74 said:

GG Steve, hope everyone had another fun year of fantasy hockey!

Congrats Rekk! Another great season and a deserving champion. One of the rest of us has to figure out how you always do this!

fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

2 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Congrats Rekk! Another great season and a deserving champion. One of the rest of us has to figure out how you always do this!

Thanks Fog, it's mostly dumb luck and a whole bunch of tinkering.

Congrats Rekk... you are a heck of a fantasy league guru, you really earned this championship!

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!