The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Rekkin74

2018-2019 Keeper League is up!

Yahoo fantasy hockey is now open for re-registration, let us(OPF or myself) know whether or not you'll be returning, and look out for a new thread for the new season soon.

EVERYONE IS CONFIRMED RETURNING

Edited by Rekkin74

1 hour ago, Rekkin74 said:

Yahoo fantasy hockey is now open for re-registration, let us(OPF or myself) know whether or not you'll be returning, and look out for a new thread for the new season soon.

I'm in and I'm stoked!

23 hours ago, Rekkin74 said:

In there like swimwear! Looking forward to another fun season!

Hey all! Had to create a new account as I could not get in under my old one (hopefully the admins won't mind). Sent out emails to all other managers who have not yet confirmed their spots.

@hillcat@OilyJetFan@Tran01@nocchi@OilFury

Can you guys confirm if you are returning to this year's league or not? Also, what is everyone's preference for draft time? I am not doing school until October, so I am able to do weekday drafts this month. Fridays don't work well for me, however. I gather we will draft close to the end of the month.

9 minutes ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

Can you guys confirm if you are returning to this year's league or not? Also, what is everyone's preference for draft time? I am not doing school until October, so I am able to do weekday drafts this month. Fridays don't work well for me, however. I gather we will draft close to the end of the month.

I'm in again - Friday's don't work for me either. Sounds good OPF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

Will likely have to be a weekend for me due to work. What did we do last year, a Sunday afternoon?

19 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Will likely have to be a weekend for me due to work. What did we do last year, a Sunday afternoon?

Yep, I believe so. Weekend of September 22-23 is a little sketchy for me due to a running event on the later day, but could possibly make something work. Couldn't be too late on the former day. I also have something going on Sunday the 30th, so it would have to be later than the usual 11 AM time.

5 hours ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

Yep, I believe so. Weekend of September 22-23 is a little sketchy for me due to a running event on the later day, but could possibly make something work. Couldn't be too late on the former day. I also have something going on Sunday the 30th, so it would have to be later than the usual 11 AM time.

Whatever works. I'll probably end up plugging junior into video games while daddy takes care of business for a couple hrs.:P

1 hour ago, hillcat said:

I'm i. My schedule is screwy. what week is the draft? 

Nothing is determined yet, but I'm thinking sometime during the final week of September. How would September 29 work for you guys?

4 hours ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

Nothing is determined yet, but I'm thinking sometime during the final week of September. How would September 29 work for you guys?

I could do this. Ideal weekend (anytime) for myself.

2 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

I could do this. Ideal weekend (anytime) for myself.

Alrighty, I'll keep that in mind. Evening works for me, so maybe 6 or 7 PM Mountain?

OPF and Rekk... do you think we could co-ordinate the drafts again this year so we can get it all done in one day?

11 hours ago, bronco73 said:

OPF and Rekk... do you think we could co-ordinate the drafts again this year so we can get it all done in one day?

Depending on the day, I think we could do this. How about 4 and 7? Or if the supper hour interferes, we could do one in the afternoon (anything starting noon mountain would work, but couldn't be too early because I usually do long runs on Saturdays, if we do it that day).

2 hours ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

Depending on the day, I think we could do this. How about 4 and 7? Or if the supper hour interferes, we could do one in the afternoon (anything starting noon mountain would work, but couldn't be too early because I usually do long runs on Saturdays, if we do it that day).

sounds good.  I believe we did it on a sunday last year as that was the day most people could be around.  I'm happy going at whatever time and work around others schedules

6 hours ago, bronco73 said:

sounds good.  I believe we did it on a sunday last year as that was the day most people could be around.  I'm happy going at whatever time and work around others schedules

I'm easy. Sunday or weekday after 6 mst works for me

I'm sure we could make them work on the same day no problem. Weekdays after 3pm works for me, weekends anytime.

Any time works for you guys on Sunday?

I'm thinking of having them into the afternoon then. First one can't be too early as I have an event at 10 AM MT. How about noon and 3? Order doesn't matter to me.

I figure a three hour timeframe between the two drafts is good, unless you think that is too much and we can get away with 2.5 hours instead.

Are we listing our keepers here? Does Yahoo automatically take them off their "pre-draft player ranks list" when the draft begins?

Edited by HappyHappy