The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Rekkin74

2018-2019 Keeper League is up!

2 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Every goalie can lay an egg...ahem..Talbot....once in a while. The plan going in to the year was to have Saros play a third of the games. Nashville has extended Saros while Rinne is in the last year of his deal. Rinne will be on a short leash. I liked Saros also because of Nashvilles D. That's a good group, as we know too well.

I'm looking for an upgrade on the right wing. I am not married to Luongo either....sounds like he's going on this roadie with Fla

Saros - Svechnikov. He started out great but has been silent lately...

5 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Saros - Svechnikov. He started out great but has been silent lately...

Who?

30 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

Saros with another good game last night....just sayin

Seen that but I can ill afford to give away any offense, my team struggles enough producing it. Plus I hate owning goalies from Western Conference teams, then I have to cheer for them ha. It's a weakness of mine in these pools for sure haha. I'm actually trying to move Saros in the Rotisserie league. 

11 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

Seen that but I can ill afford to give away any offense, my team struggles enough producing it. Plus I hate owning goalies from Western Conference teams, then I have to cheer for them ha. It's a weakness of mine in these pools for sure haha. I'm actually trying to move Saros in the Rotisserie league. 

I have Luongo as well, but I'm not sure what his status is

12 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

I have Luongo as well, but I'm not sure what his status is

That's in the fantasy league, where you own half the league in net, lol

Actually... you might as well take Saros off me (for the right price) in the Rot league and then you'd have the Saros hat trick.

Edited by HappyHappy

On 10/26/2018 at 12:13 PM, HappyHappy said:

That's in the fantasy league, where you own half the league in net, lol

Actually... you might as well take Saros off me (for the right price) in the Rot league and then you'd have the Saros hat trick.

Man, HH! You've got me by 10 man games this week!?!! 

I'm trying to figure out what to do, but without overhauling my team for this one week, I think I'll be lucky to steal a few points

6 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Man, HH! You've got me by 10 man games this week!?!! 

I'm trying to figure out what to do, but without overhauling my team for this one week, I think I'll be lucky to steal a few points

Hehe, I seen that. You'll beat be in goaltending for sure anyway, it's been a problem in every league for me this season. I foolishly gave up on Raanta way too early and dropped him in 2 leagues, he's been stellar since doh, and of course has been wisely gobbled up by other managers. Oops, my bad.:th_facepalm2:

4 hours ago, SuperDave17 said:

@HappyHappy

Sent you a trade offer.

Thx for offer SD but I can't trade away my 3rd leading scorer, though my goaltending could use an upgrade (or two haha) for sure. LA has struggled mightily thus far and I'm trying to avoid picking up any Kings. Sent counter.