Jump to content
The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Rekkin74

2018-2019 Keeper League is up!

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, OilFury said:

 

 

It's a close race for the last spot or two with a lot of teams.. just one big or bad week is make or break!

Bit like the Western wild card race. Tight to the end, and nobody taking it over


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OilFury said:

 

 

It's a close race for the last spot or two with a lot of teams.. just one big or bad week is make or break!

Yep, I gotta get as many points this week as I can, the final week I have to deal with the likes of nocchi argh.

Good luck folks!


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, HappyHappy said:

Yep, I gotta get as many points this week as I can, the final week I have to deal with the likes of nocchi argh.

Good luck folks!

Well, you loaded them up!! I had Nocchi this week and was able to keep it close...but you might've grabbed my playoff spot with one week left!!

Fun stuff!!


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Well, you loaded them up!! I had Nocchi this week and was able to keep it close...but you might've grabbed my playoff spot with one week left!!

Fun stuff!!

nevermind there's 6 playoff spots so we each clinched one. Nice!!

Last spot up for grabs in the last week!


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

nevermind there's 6 playoff spots so we each clinched one. Nice!!

Last spot up for grabs in the last week!

In there like swimwear! Pulling up the rear in the fantasy pool so feels good to make the playoffs here, though they may be short-lived ha.

Yup one spot left, good luck fellas!  

Edited by HappyHappy

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playoff time kids, big 10-2 wins over Nocchi and Alice in the last week in our leagues. Bye week in the yearly and a round 1 match up with SD in the keeper. This one is going to be a battle, best of luck SD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rekkin74 said:

Playoff time kids, big 10-2 wins over Nocchi and Alice in the last week in our leagues. Bye week in the yearly and a round 1 match up with SD in the keeper. This one is going to be a battle, best of luck SD.

Here we go!! Pumped that it's playoff time!

My teams have been leaking some oil for the last month or so. We're due for a couple of good weeks!! 


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, Fogolin2 said:

Here we go!! Pumped that it's playoff time!

My teams have been leaking some oil for the last month or so. We're due for a couple of good weeks!! 

Image result for i must break you gif


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

Image result for i must break you gif

Almost every category is so close it could go either way. But, my goon squad is taking PIMs!!


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both my playoff matches are tied at 6, making the Thursday turn. Going to be tight down to the wire!!

Related image


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

#ImGettingDestroyed

Barkov and Dadonov with 8 assists and a +9....tonight :th_paranoid:


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Barkov and Dadonov with 8 assists and a +9....tonight :th_paranoid:

Ridiculous. :rolleyes: That, combined with the Lightning (whom I am overstocked with 5 players from) got shut out the other night, may be enough to finish me off. Both our goaltending has been sub-par so far and I'm relying on a HUGE game from Greiss today to stand any sort of chance. Offense is lacking but my goons are catching up in PMs and the PP is close. Busy Saturday!


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Ridiculous. :rolleyes: That, combined with the Lightning (whom I am overstocked with 5 players from) got shut out the other night, may be enough to finish me off. Both our goaltending has been sub-par so far and I'm relying on a HUGE game from Greiss today to stand any sort of chance. Offense is lacking but my goons are catching up in PMs and the PP is close. Busy Saturday!

yup.

Tied in saves, a 0.12 difference in GAA, and a 0.01 is save%

1 pp point, 5 PIM, +6, 3 goals

You've got 2 more games remaining than me too. The current score is very deceiving.

 


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 6:33 PM, HappyHappy said:

#ImGettingDestroyed

Well Happy!! You're through!! Great match man. Take em all down. If I lose, I lose to the champ


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

Well Happy!! You're through!! Great match man. Take em all down. If I lose, I lose to the champ

Was just looking at our match, Crazy! Not sure if it can get any closer! Looks like SD and Rek are in a tight battle too...

Awesome match Fogs.


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GG SD, close right till the end. If only Kane and Karlsson were healthy and Price didn't let in 8 goals. Oh well, best of luck the the rest of they way.

Edited by Rekkin74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to kick nocchi's quantum singularity. Can't just sit there and win. My Hooters are ready to kick some arse!

GO HOOTERS GO!!

:th_wave:

28 minutes ago, SuperDave17 said:

Had to pull out every stop for that one …

You are next.:ph34r:


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GG Happy, a deserved win.   Even with the points I left on the board on Wednesday ;)


fantyleaguecupbgnocchi_zpsd26307cf.png

 

Credits to UnrefinedCrude for the signature.  Big thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Connor vs. Team Auston. 

Guess I'm the Leafs eh? Boo! Hiss! lol

Steve, I thought I was dead in the water the first few days. Even then, I was nervous all the way till the end of the Oilers game tonight ... You're always a tough one for me to beat when I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nocchi said:

GG Happy, a deserved win.   Even with the points I left on the board on Wednesday ;)

Indeed good match nocchi, it was getting too close for comfort there in the end but some solid early goaltending held on to be enough. Cheers.

17 hours ago, SuperDave17 said:

Team Connor vs. Team Auston. 

Guess I'm the Leafs eh? Boo! Hiss! lol

Looking forward to the final, still surprised I made it. Good luck SD!


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, HappyHappy said:

Indeed good match nocchi, it was getting too close for comfort there in the end but some solid early goaltending held on to be enough. Cheers.

Looking forward to the final, still surprised I made it. Good luck SD!

Looks a bit like our match, HH. The score looks lopsided but so many stats are so close, that you still have a real shot. 

No offense SD, but I want to be able to say that I lost to the champ. Come on Hooters!! Lets go!!


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

WOW HH!!! that Islanders shutout really changed the game!!

 I'm just catching up on scores from the last day and a half... Crazy close!

This could come down to a single goal, or even a faceoff win tonight SD. Wow... awesome... gulp...

:th_hockey20player:


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats HH!

Man, Matthews and Vasilevskiy will be two of my keepers for years to come, but talk about failing me on the day I needed them the most ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperDave17 said:

Congrats HH!

Man, Matthews and Vasilevskiy will be two of my keepers for years to come, but talk about failing me on the day I needed them the most ...

Thanx SD, incredible match sir! Team Connor prevails I guess.:)

Early on I thought it was curtains for me after my Isles goalie tandem started the week with 5-0 and 4-0 losses but alas, any given Sunday..! ;) Knew I would likely need a SO this weekend to stand a chance and it so happened to be in the cards. Crazy. Nearly every category was very close SuperD, good stuff! 

I had a great time with these pools again this year, thanx fellas, and congrats to Rekk in the fantasy league. 

GO HOOTERS!:P


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...