The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Swede2

Any Rush fans here?

I,m a Oilers fan and a big Rush fan (all great things come from Canada)

Just wondering if there's moe Rush fans out there?

Great stuff :) yyz is a favourite but for me i think it's "red barchetta" from that album.

My start to Rush music was reading an article in a newspaper and i went online and listened to spirit of radio

and i was blown! and inspired. I had a old Volvo car with a casette player so i bought (eventually) their whole cataloughe on casettes and played it when driving that car (that was maybe my red barchetta, but it was blue and grat fun)

Fun to get in touch with a fan, what do you think of they stop touring and recording?

Cheers

On 10/8/2018 at 9:49 PM, Messrules11 said:

Rush? ?

Go on youtube and search  for "2112 rush"

are you canadian dude??

29 minutes ago, Swede2 said:

Go on youtube and search  for "2112 rush"

are you canadian dude??

Yeah I’m Canadian but I can’t stand Geddy Lee’s voice. The minute I hear it on the radio I change the station. Just because I’m a Canadian doesn’t mean I have to automatically like Canadian bands

2 hours ago, Messrules11 said:

Yeah I’m Canadian but I can’t stand Geddy Lee’s voice. The minute I hear it on the radio I change the station. Just because I’m a Canadian doesn’t mean I have to automatically like Canadian bands

You're right, either you like it or you don't. I love Geddy's voice but guess it's not for everyone.

Don't change the station ;) listen and open up your mind, haha. Cool that you live in Edmonton :), but terrible start to the season...didn't look good in sweden and in Boston..

2 minutes ago, Swede2 said:

You're right, either you like it or you don't. I love Geddy's voice but guess it's not for everyone.

Don't change the station ;) listen and open up your mind, haha. Cool that you live in Edmonton :), but terrible start to the season...didn't look good in sweden and in Boston..

Rock on man but I won’t be listening to Rush anytime soon  ?