The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
WindsorOiler

Brodziak

Think our hero from last night deserves his own thread?

First goal as an Oiler since 2009 I believe. 4th line has had a few good games now.

Brods with 2, Kass with 1 goal so far. JJK should be close.

I'm always happy to give a tip of the hat to a vet....especially one drafted by the Oilers!   The nice thing about Brodziak's goals was that he looked just as happy as a rookie in scoring them!!!

9 years and 7 months between scoring a goal for the Oilers lol.

He's a workhorse, and he outright earned those goals last night.  Good for him.

Brodz hasn't done if for me this year.  Couple great games.  Couple of horrible games.  Everything else ..... his line is the most likely to get scored on or take a penalty preventing getting scored on.

So far ... Brodziak has been a downgrade from Letestu.  Or maybe Strome has been a downgrade from Letestu ...... either way, we are downgraded at the center ice position thus far.

1 hour ago, DeutchOil said:

So far ... Brodziak has been a downgrade from Letestu.  Or maybe Strome has been a downgrade from Letestu ...... either way, we are downgraded at the center ice position thus far.

Letestu from 2 years back, yes. But I like the reach of Brodziak to play against the bigger boys

33 minutes ago, Yuke said:

Letestu from 2 years back, yes. But I like the reach of Brodziak to play against the bigger boys

I'm not liking Brodziak's slowness .... neither his overall speed, nor his directional quickness.  He is a liability more than an asset to my view. ... especially against the quicker boys, whether they be smaller or "bigger".

3 hours ago, DeutchOil said:

I'm not liking Brodziak's slowness .... neither his overall speed, nor his directional quickness.  He is a liability more than an asset to my view. ... especially against the quicker boys, whether they be smaller or "bigger".

agreed, other than about 2 games he hasn't been good.