The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
RapierShot

GDT: LA KINGS @ OILERS; THURSDAY NOV 29 @ 7 PM; SNW

Well, well, well....who do we have here?  Another chance to take out the Kings and this time we have to get it done.  If we can beat the Stars, then we should be able to handle the Kings.

Hitchcock has the team playing a tighter and feistier style of hockey....and Koskinnen is playing great goal for us.  We need to spark the PP and the 5v5 scoring somehow to get more control of the games.

No info on starting lineup so watch the News for more details.

Hit 'em with speed and forechecking....GO OILERS !!!!!!!

This whole not scoring business is going to have to change. Rantanen and Mackinnon are pulling away with the scoring title already, hopefully that lights a fire under McDavid 

Close loss last time to the Kings;  I think we take this one at home. Is Koss the Boss tonight?  It will be interesting to see who H gives us the best chance to win.  Our guys are playing tighter as a group and with goaltending we can and should take this home game.  

2 hours ago, kman23 said:

Close loss last time to the Kings;  I think we take this one at home. Is Koss the Boss tonight?  It will be interesting to see who H gives us the best chance to win.  Our guys are playing tighter as a group and with goaltending we can and should take this home game.  

Koskinen is the starter tonight. Looks like Talbot will have to earn his starts going forward unless he gets traded soon. 

13 minutes ago, MDubz83 said:

McD is goin off tonight. Boys are gonna look beautiful wearing our blues, let’s get it

Yea, something to look forward to.  Won't look like a college football team on skates.

59 minutes ago, Greyone said:

Koskinen is the starter tonight. Looks like Talbot will have to earn his starts going forward unless he gets traded soon. 

things are looking up !

17 hours ago, hillcat said:

Working tonight, so will be listening on CHED. Hoping for some payback! 

If we let in the first one, we're going to need you to turn it off. #YourTrackRecord

We can't lose to these swamp donkeys twice in a week....can we? Lets go boys! If we play with our speed, they simply can't keep up. We should draw at least one penalty somewhere during the game. What a thrill!!

3-1 with an empty netter. Lucic gets the game winner.

Eeks, Quick returning to line-up - this scares me, Kings will be fighting hard to get him a W. Brown and Kopitar each with 5 pts in last two games. Perhaps I should have read the game-notes before making my humble prediction haha. I like your predicky Fogs, much more conservative then mine. … Kinda stretching with the Lucic game winner however haha, hope you're right on that!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this