The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Coffey2Gretzky

GDT: Oilers @ Blues 6 PM (MT) Wed, Dec 5.18 SNW

St Lou has been struggling, and the boys didn't look against Dallas. Good time to get Tabby in there. Another return for Hitch so hoping that the boys will give it a bit extra to get him the win.

McD should be back and hopefully close to 100%. 

It should go without saying, but we are desperate already for the 2 points and can't afford another multi-game slide of any sort

11 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

St Lou has been struggling, and the boys didn't look against Dallas. Good time to get Tabby in there. Another return for Hitch so hoping that the boys will give it a bit extra to get him the win.

McD should be back and hopefully close to 100%. 

It should go without saying, but we are desperate already for the 2 points and can't afford another multi-game slide of any sort

Talbs is in, he needs to rebound...

McD not 100%, Spooner not 100%

Cags will be out

Zykov not sure

Sek continues to be out

Oh and I forgot Talbs is in net :)

Please play like you can, that goes for everybody

Edited by WindsorOiler

Tablet: no pressure, baby.  (...that may not entirely be true; especially if you lose this one.)

Zykov?  I can understand having a possible problem playing in Canada... but what's the real issue about not getting in a game while in the USofA?  :th_hockey20player:

8 minutes ago, Talbutt said:

They are icing Lucic and Talbot? My god when are the Oilers going to fire theGina?

Lucic gets paid too much and isn’t scoring but he’s still useful out there. Sitting him would be stupid and pointless. 

8 minutes ago, TeamEllis said:

Lucic gets paid too much and isn’t scoring but he’s still useful out there. Sitting him would be stupid and pointless. 

Pointless that's the POINT! lol. I agree Lurch is useless and should be stripped of the number 27 in respect to Semenko and all who have worn the number with pride and gave the team some hope. Fire theGina!

1 minute ago, Talbutt said:

Pointless that's the POINT! lol. I agree Lurch is useless and should be stripped of the number 27 in respect to Semenko and all who have worn the number with pride and gave the team some hope. Fire theGina!

I’m saying he’s not usless...  Jesus 

3 hours ago, Talbutt said:

Youre crazy... Lucic is doing just fine. 

4 hours ago, watchman said:

Tablet: no pressure, baby.  (...that may not entirely be true; especially if you lose this one.)

Zykov?  I can understand having a possible problem playing in Canada... but what's the real issue about not getting in a game while in the USofA?  :th_hockey20player:

Wow McDavid is flying out there tonight - no rust there. 

As for this watchman, I agree. I could get it if we were playing in Canada but we're not. Maybe it's a 'Canadian team' thing??? Only think I can think of as he would be eligible to play in Canada if he were playing on a US team so that must be it. Would like to know the official rules on this. 

edit: forgot to add - What I'm watching for Talbot is can he make the big save when we need it? He's been playing ok but in a tie game or down by one he's got to stop the next 'big' chance by the opposition. That's what #1 goalies do consistently and what Talbot hasn't done in over a year (consistently). Lets see how he does tonight

Edited by OilyJetFan

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this