The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Coffey2Gretzky

GDT: Coyotes @ Oilers - Sat, Jan 12.19 8PM (MT) SN

The Desert Dogs come into town hoping to scavenge some points...We cannot allow these sly varmints to haul away anything.....This is a team we should beat!...So let the annual harvest of coyote hide begin!

(Would've added some pizzazz and color if i was making this GDT ftom my computer but doing it from my phone....Hey mods,  why is it so difficult to upload pics to OMB with phones? Why couldnt it be simply cut and paste? :th_shrug:)

Edited by Coffey2Gretzky

No catching McD when he's on a mission-

Image result for wiley coyote gif

Them pesky Yotes try and take any liberties then they need to feel some of this-

6-2 Home crew!

GO OILERS GO!!

:th_wave:

...thx for gdt C2G...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

Them pesky Yotes try and take any liberties then they need to feel some of this-

6-2 Home crew!

GO OILERS GO!!

...thx for gdt C2G...

Talbot starts! Coyotes 4-1!

44 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

6-2 Home crew!

GO OILERS GO!!

...thx for gdt C2G...

Lol..😀.....Great job Happy!....Way to finish the gdt!...Looks like a winner to me.....

A convincing 6 - 1 win by the boys!

3 hours ago, Coffey2Gretzky said:

The Desert Dogs come into town hoping to scavenge some points...We cannot allow these sly varmints to haul away anything.....This is a team we should beat!...So let the annual harvest of coyote hide begin!

(Would've added some pizzazz and color if i was making this GDT ftom my computer but doing it from my phone....Hey mods,  why is it so difficult to upload pics to OMB with phones? Why couldnt it be simply cut and paste? :th_shrug:)

It is annoyingly hard to put pictures up around here. 

If the game is half as good as the GDT and the pics, I'm in...thanks C2G and Happy (and honourable mention to El Cid)!

Fact is, if we can't beat teams like this - at home - we're not headed to any playoffs.  Beating the Yotes does not require a lot of skill, just some honest, smart work for 60 minutes......Go Oilers!

1 hour ago, HappyHappy said:

Sure there is... you just have to do this, you know the ref won't blow the whistle anyways:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DeutchOil said:

I sure hope McDavid wins this one.

Oh ....... and the Oilers too .... of course. 

Need more contributors then just McDavid, nurse, and Drai. 

1 minute ago, TeamEllis said:

Not in the games we've won this year .... we haven't.

27 minutes ago, TeamEllis said:

You should post a pic to get your point across.

15 minutes ago, El Cid said:

You should post a pic to get your point across.

Yes it can be a tad difficult if you don't have computer "skills" per se.  But, myself or another member here would be happy to show you how to do it.  Once you catch on, you will realize it's really very simple.

I like our chances tonight. Lucic on the second line, Spooner on the 3rd, Benning paired up with Gravel and Talbot starting. Looks like a StanleyCup contending line up to me!

Must win game they say lol!

Gotta get 2 points. Hopefully will be a better game than the Florida game, but I don't care. Just get the 2 points.

Yotes have won a couple in a row. They've allowed 20 less goals than us so far this year. If we're going to score, we're going to have to work for it. Hoping, as always, that we'll see some others chipping in some offense. Ekman-Larson will be a tough matchup for McD.

3 minutes ago, bronco73 said:

Chances just got better.... I have to miss this game.

I'm missing it too. Wife's work Christmas party is tonight. Pumped for a fancy dinner!!

12 minutes ago, bronco73 said:

Chances just got better.... I have to miss this game.

8 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

I'm missing it too. Wife's work Christmas party is tonight. Pumped for a fancy dinner!!

I just hope the officials don't miss the game like they always do. Just saw Pavel Zacha get a cross checking penalty against the flyers - it was maybe 20% of what McDavid got from Lindholm. I don't care what anyone says, there is a bias against the Oilers by officials - especially when it comes to McDavid, It's just too obvious

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bronco73 said:

Sure there is... you just have to do this, you know the ref won't blow the whistle anyways:

giphy.gif

Now this is a good one lol .   Totally congruent with the continuing saga of McSqueeze ....

I hate watching the Yotes play, always have. Boring games, awful jerseys and that run of wins they once had over us was sickening. We beat em last time so let’s get a streak going against them. 5-2 Oilers and Looch scores again 

6 hours ago, bronco73 said:

giphy.gif

Sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread, is this a depiction of what it would look like if Bronco was to hug McDavid? 

Do not , I repeat DO NOT trust the vermin!....Keep a close eye on him. Very sly and clever in his foraging ...He's gonna try stealing 2 big points!...:th_scared:

Edited by Coffey2Gretzky

27 minutes ago, pillotte said:

We're in trouble Bennings playing - no more to be said.

Why mess with chemistry? Is this a previous promise to Benning by KH that he would play this game? ...Maybe offer Benning a few bucks to sit out?...:th_shrug:

Edited by Coffey2Gretzky

RNH-McD-Rattie 

Lucic-LD-Chiasson 

Spooner-JJ-JP 

Rieder-Brodziak-Kassian

Nurse-Russell

Jones-Larsson

Gravel-Benning

Talbot

5 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

RNH-McD-Rattie 

Lucic-LD-Chiasson 

Spooner-JJ-JP 

Rieder-Brodziak-Kassian

Nurse-Russell

Jones-Larsson

Gravel-Benning

Talbot

I am hoping Caleb doesn't allow anyone to fly by him tonight.   With Manning in the dog house, I guess KH has no choice other than to play the defence he has.

It can't be helped at the moment, but it is a bit of a worry that we only have one guy who is experienced at playing first line minutes.   This means that our centres (and wingers) have to be more aware defensively than they normally are.   The question is, will they play that way.  A goal against prevented is just as good as a goal scored. (I am good at maths).😎  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this