The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
weyburnoil

Bob Nicholsons' Comments

Nobody who knows the Edmonton frustration will come manage this team. The guy coming in will already have his neck put in a noose with fans kicking the chair.  

The expectation for next year is equal keel to the last two years. I dont want anyone from the farm brought up, no draft picks playing. Only cheap UFAs and whatever can be obtained through minor trades.

If expectations are high then the media and fans will become more unruly which equals more players finding Edmonton as an undesirable place to play. 

Players talk.

On 4/8/2019 at 1:24 PM, Blackhawk216 said:

Exactly right.  I watched Hockey Central and one of the leading stories was that Ken Hitchcock will not be returning as head coach.   Now BN says it is up to the new GM.

One       p after another.     And whilst I am at it, what is the point of these public question and answer sessions if one can't hear any of the questions?   It happens every time, have they only one microphone?

Ralph took all the mikes with him to Southampton.  Probably regrets it:

https://youtu.be/joE-KbBipDY?t=2913

fantyleaguecupbgnocchi_zpsd26307cf.png

Credits to UnrefinedCrude for the signature.  Big thanks!

14 hours ago, Yuke said:

Nobody who knows the Edmonton frustration will come manage this team. The guy coming in will already have his neck put in a noose with fans kicking the chair.  

The expectation for next year is equal keel to the last two years. I dont want anyone from the farm brought up, no draft picks playing. Only cheap UFAs and whatever can be obtained through minor trades.

If expectations are high then the media and fans will become more unruly which equals more players finding Edmonton as an undesirable place to play. 

Players talk.

I completely understand what you are saying and the best course of action should be to lower expectations, and like you say keep the farm team together and bring in UFAs until some of the Oilers bad contracts clear the books.  Any more failed attempts will only turn an ugly situation into an even more ugly one.

The issue is that the upper brass will want to create the illusion of having 'fixed' everything.  Add to that the fact that the request for fan patience several years ago has blown up in their face and all patience has been exhausted.  More so, having 2 guys break 100 pts creates a new type of pressure and expectation to succeed.  The scary thing is myself and many other fans do not think that the right course of action will be taken.  I do not look forward to the expected outrage when a "new" GM and coach are brought in and everyone above them keeps their cushy lounge chairs with full service wine delivery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, neufab said:

I completely understand what you are saying and the best course of action should be to lower expectations, and like you say keep the farm team together and bring in UFAs until some of the Oilers bad contracts clear the books.  Any more failed attempts will only turn an ugly situation into an even more ugly one.

The issue is that the upper brass will want to create the illusion of having 'fixed' everything.  Add to that the fact that the request for fan patience several years ago has blown up in their face and all patience has been exhausted.  More so, having 2 guys break 100 pts creates a new type of pressure and expectation to succeed.  The scary thing is myself and many other fans do not think that the right course of action will be taken.  I do not look forward to the expected outrage when a "new" GM and coach are brought in and everyone above them keeps their cushy lounge chairs with full service wine delivery.

I already said this last off season.  

Management convinced the fan base that what they "created" was a playoff team.  The fans bought in and expected it to be.  The fans are disappointed now because of the expectation that the organization sold to them wasn't brought to fruition.

Management has done this with 2 rosters in a row that weren't playoff teams (clearly, they didn't even get past the .500 threshold).  They did that for years before the miracle of 2016-17 (oddly enough, they preached and communicated "patience" that year).

If they want to avoid outrage at failure to make the playoffs next year ..... maybe honesty would be the best policy?

"I'm not a patient man".........."Talk is cheap."Craig MacTavish inauguration 2013

1 hour ago, DeutchOil said:

I already said this last off season.  

Management convinced the fan base that what they "created" was a playoff team.  The fans bought in and expected it to be.  The fans are disappointed now because of the expectation that the organization sold to them wasn't brought to fruition.

Management has done this with 2 rosters in a row that weren't playoff teams (clearly, they didn't even get past the .500 threshold).  They did that for years before the miracle of 2016-17 (oddly enough, they preached and communicated "patience" that year).

If they want to avoid outrage at failure to make the playoffs next year ..... maybe honesty would be the best policy?

optionally they could buckle down and make the flippin playoffs....

2 minutes ago, Big_Fuzzy_Dice said:

optionally they could buckle down and make the flippin playoffs....

That would take actually building a roster that is capable of it, without overselling/hyping/evaluating career AHLers, Never-Shown-Anythings, and NHL has-beens.

"I'm not a patient man".........."Talk is cheap."Craig MacTavish inauguration 2013

I think Nicholson should be fired and they should hire the next walmart greeter who knows hockey is played on skates....chances for success would be greater.

I am keeping Bob. Katz spent a lot of money for Bob to learn some lessons on running an NHL franchise. Bob knows what is in the water, he just needs to prove it. The last time he jumped the gun PC was hired.

Someone new would only be guessing and starting from scratch.

1 hour ago, Yuke said:

I am keeping Bob. Katz spent a lot of money for Bob to learn some lessons on running an NHL franchise. Bob knows what is in the water, he just needs to prove it. The last time he jumped the gun PC was hired.

Someone new would only be guessing and starting from scratch.

Katz has paid a Bob a lot of money when you compare it to what Bob has produced. I think it acknowledged that Bob is nothing more then a spokesman for this franchise. 

If you listen to the message since Bob arrived he is not running the franchise or learning lessons of running an NHL franchise. If PC was so out of control and Bob hired him, the question has to be asked....why did Bob not pull the reins?  

Let's look at Bob....how many people were Interviewed for this position and who were the other candidates?

What was Bob's previous relationship with the Oilers?   Would it be he is familiar with Gretzky ,Lowe and Mact ?

Bob is paid well to speak and be a buffer.... to suggest he runs an NHL franchise is laughable.

6 hours ago, Posthugger said:

Katz has paid a Bob a lot of money when you compare it to what Bob has produced. I think it acknowledged that Bob is nothing more then a spokesman for this franchise. 

If you listen to the message since Bob arrived he is not running the franchise or learning lessons of running an NHL franchise. If PC was so out of control and Bob hired him, the question has to be asked....why did Bob not pull the reins?  

Let's look at Bob....how many people were Interviewed for this position and who were the other candidates?

What was Bob's previous relationship with the Oilers?   Would it be he is familiar with Gretzky ,Lowe and Mact ?

Bob is paid well to speak and be a buffer.... to suggest he runs an NHL franchise is laughable.

Bob does not micro-manage. He hires people to do the job. That is how you run a franchise. Problem is, and he said so himself, he jumped the gun. Probably afraid to miss an opportunity. Now he is being patient, obviously he is connected because he has people to ask throughout the league.

Getting rid of Bob now would be like trading Hall, Eberle, Dubnik, Petry etc. Traded after breaking into the league and right at that hump to succeed or fail. Where do you think we could be if we worked with them, helped them down the right path and kept them.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:48 PM, DeutchOil said:

That would take actually building a roster that is capable of it, without overselling/hyping/evaluating career AHLers, Never-Shown-Anythings, and NHL has-beens.

The roster is actually not that bad, it's got 3 big flaws that can be fixed.

The 1st big flaw is no top defenseman that can transition the puck as well as play defense. If management would finally commit to biting the bullet and pay what it takes to acquire such a D man, it would impact the team positively in many areas.

The second big flaw is goaltending, this one is a big one. I think we need a better starter and trade Koskinen to whoever will take him. This will not be an easy fix, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated by management, of that I'm pretty sure even if it is only a guess.

Thirdly, we need 2 or 3 wingers who might actually be available from the farm team for the most part. that would leave picking 1 or 2 off of free agency or by trade.

5 hours ago, Posthugger said:

Nicholson is more like the human resources dept. finding qualified individuals to perform the duties as they are laid out by Katz. The OBC are his hockey board of governors and also his buddies he likes to hang with all in one package. Nicholson and the OBC gave PC enough room and rope to hang himself with and that's just what he did. There may have been some mixed opinions on how PC was doing, so that's why they waited till they were certain. Not making the play offs clinched it, but they should have acted sooner and we might not be stuck with Koskinen.

55 minutes ago, Yuke said:

Bob does not micro-manage. He hires people to do the job. That is how you run a franchise. Problem is, and he said so himself, he jumped the gun. Probably afraid to miss an opportunity. Now he is being patient, obviously he is connected because he has people to ask throughout the league.

Getting rid of Bob now would be like trading Hall, Eberle, Dubnik, Petry etc. Traded after breaking into the league and right at that hump to succeed or fail. Where do you think we could be if we worked with them, helped them down the right path and kept them.

Just silly, I would not compare Nicholson's contribution to to the trading of Hall,Ebs,etc if he was terminated.Nicholson used to have the very best to choose from and now is a spokesman for the OBC. Heck Bob is really becoming one of them with his recent statements throwing but one player under the bus. It was not a slip of words as he went on to defend the reasoning to his statement.

Seeing and hearing Nicholson at this point I hope Lowe,MacT,Wayne and Howson are controlling him because if not we are in a world of more hurt.

Nicholson failed to see all the awful trades by PC....Nicholson said nothing when MacT and Green presented to PC to trade for Reinhart?   No red flags..?   PC was fired when the Koskinen signing happened but the front office went completely silent on this after fans were in a uproar as the fans even recognized this as a boneheaded signing.

1 hour ago, mrtea said:

The 1st big flaw is no top defenseman that can transition the puck as well as play defense. If management would finally commit to biting the bullet and pay what it takes to acquire such a D man, it would impact the team positively in many areas.

The second big flaw is goaltending, this one is a big one. I think we need a better starter and trade Koskinen to whoever will take him. This will not be an easy fix, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated by management, of that I'm pretty sure even if it is only a guess.

Thirdly, we need 2 or 3 wingers who might actually be available from the farm team for the most part. that would leave picking 1 or 2 off of free agency or by trade.

Nicholson is more like the human resources dept. finding qualified individuals to perform the duties as they are laid out by Katz. The OBC are his hockey board of governors and also his buddies he likes to hang with all in one package. Nicholson and the OBC gave PC enough room and rope to hang himself with and that's just what he did. There may have been some mixed opinions on how PC was doing, so that's why they waited till they were certain. Not making the play offs clinched it, but they should have acted sooner and we might not be stuck with Koskinen.

Fair enough but Nicholson inactions with PC and actions regarding singling out one player to throw under the bus is inexcusable. Nicholson is repeatitive with only a couple sentences memorized and when asked hard questions is lost and diverting.

I find it troubling given the track record of this man here and what he is on record for.....his evaluation was a disaster that took over a year. 

If I was Katz I would have shown Nicholson the door about five minutes after PC...

Think about it...the guy conducting the search for the next GM and apparently interviewing candidates  just spoke to season ticket holders telling them this was Rieders fault for not scoring and why they missed the playoffs...he also went on to say this player will not be back..... obviously with Nicholsons knowledge of this club and his assessments of why it failed  he would be the perfect person to select the next person to guide this team...NOT!

7 minutes ago, Posthugger said:

Just silly, I would not compare Nicholson's contribution to to the trading of Hall,Ebs,etc if he was terminated.Nicholson used to have the very best to choose from and now is a spokesman for the OBC. Heck Bob is really becoming one of them with his recent statements throwing but one player under the bus. It was not a slip of words as he went on to defend the reasoning to his statement.

Seeing and hearing Nicholson at this point I hope Lowe,MacT,Wayne and Howson are controlling him because if not we are in a world of more hurt.

Nicholson failed to see all the awful trades by PC....Nicholson said nothing when MacT and Green presented to PC to trade for Reinhart?   No red flags..?   PC was fired when the Koskinen signing happened but the front office went completely silent on this after fans were in a uproar as the fans even recognized this as a boneheaded signing.

You just don't get it. Bob has gained NHL experience just like those players have, that is the comparison.

Players get called out, it happens. Might not be professional but it happens. Most recently, Dallas's owner called out his 2 star players. 

I see Mr. tea agrees, Bob hires people to do their job, does not micro-manage. Just like he didn't stop PC from signing CM and LD to those monster contracts. And Koskinen's fate was decided at the scout meeting prior to the signing. Again, Bob had his team decide. 

4 minutes ago, Yuke said:

You just don't get it. Bob has gained NHL experience just like those players have, that is the comparison.

Players get called out, it happens. Might not be professional but it happens. Most recently, Dallas's owner called out his 2 star players. 

I see Mr. tea agrees, Bob hires people to do their job, does not micro-manage. Just like he didn't stop PC from signing CM and LD to those monster contracts. And Koskinen's fate was decided at the scout meeting prior to the signing. Again, Bob had his team decide. 

Okay let say Bob does not micro- manage, do you think he was correct with the time line for PC to go?   So when PC let go of Todd he did this without any input?

Okay so the scout meeting  determined Koskinens contract and no one thought this to be a huge gamble?  It would be great if Kos does respond and plays great but  could not perform as well.

All I'm saying is I do not feel comfortable with Nicholson searching and conducting interviews for the next GM... his track record of his evaluation took how long?  Oh and what did it produce?  Throwing blame on a player saying if this one player scored they'd be in the playoffs followed by stating this player will not be back.....holy crap that is Oilers culture like tier 1 and tier 2 fans.

These statements prove just how out of touch the management is here.

11 minutes ago, Posthugger said:

Okay let say Bob does not micro- manage, do you think he was correct with the time line for PC to go?   So when PC let go of Todd he did this without any input?

Okay so the scout meeting  determined Koskinens contract and no one thought this to be a huge gamble?  It would be great if Kos does respond and plays great but  could not perform as well.

All I'm saying is I do not feel comfortable with Nicholson searching and conducting interviews for the next GM... his track record of his evaluation took how long?  Oh and what did it produce?  Throwing blame on a player saying if this one player scored they'd be in the playoffs followed by stating this player will not be back.....holy crap that is Oilers culture like tier 1 and tier 2 fans.

These statements prove just how out of touch the management is here.

The breaking point for me with PC was the trade for the 2 Dmen. I was not overly surprised at the Kosinen deal but now I am not liking it at all. But you do have to admit, Kos started strong until that glove hand got exposed.

Todd, he wasn't getting it done. That was his job no matter what the team was like. I would imagine a discussion was had with Bob and MacT.

I think Bob is waiting to interview a couple of guys still in the playoffs.

I said it before, Mac T, Greene and Howson are not getting it done and that is why they should be gone, nothing to do with them being Oiler alumni.

2 hours ago, Yuke said:

The breaking point for me with PC was the trade for the 2 Dmen. I was not overly surprised at the Kosinen deal but now I am not liking it at all. But you do have to admit, Kos started strong until that glove hand got exposed.

Todd, he wasn't getting it done. That was his job no matter what the team was like. I would imagine a discussion was had with Bob and MacT.

I think Bob is waiting to interview a couple of guys still in the playoffs.

I said it before, Mac T, Greene and Howson are not getting it done and that is why they should be gone, nothing to do with them being Oiler alumni.

The manning move was something I did not understand....not for the past issue with Connor but because of his contract and decline in play.  

Petrovic I'm told was all Mac T wanting him for sometime. I can accept Petrovic as you never know once a guy returns home how well he will play...he might bring the best of what he is capable of.... I thought Gravel was better then both these guys.I also liked what Gryba brought over these two additions.

Todd to me hit a point just like the other recent coaches here.... the line up just has to many glaring holes and for some reason going back over a decade many Oiler players sit back and expect a couple of players or some nights a few to play and win the game for them....it is like a passenger culture. 

I do not understand PC accepting to keep MacT in the fold as most GM's want to pick their own personel or Todd's assistants being fired or moved to the farm....

I like Hitch and if he had some decent horses who could play to fill in the holes I think his system could really work. Unless the players do not like Hitch but I think him and his assistants should be allowed one more year with some of these holes filled to see just what can be done. I want to accept Keith Gretzky as GM so Hitch could stay and really like KG's assessments of players and talent but I'm not sure he would have the experience to move and dump some of these contracts. 

Edited by Posthugger

6 minutes ago, Posthugger said:

The manning move was something I did not understand....not for the past issue with Connor but because of his contract and decline in play.  

Petrovic I'm told was all Mac T wanting him for sometime. I can accept Petrovic as you never know once a guy returns home how well he will play...he might bring the best of what he is capable of.... I thought Gravel was better then both these guys.I also liked what Gryba brought over these two additions.

Todd to me hit a point just like the other recent coaches here.... the line up just has to many glaring holes and for some reason going back over a decade many Oiler players sit back and expect a couple of players or some nights a few to play and win the game for them....it is like a passenger culture. 

I do not understand PC accepting to keep MacT in the fold as most GM's want to pick their own personel or Todd's assistants being fired or moved to the farm....

I like Hitch and if he had some decent horses who could play to fill in the holes I think his system could really work. Unless the players do not like Hitch but I think him and his assistants should be allowed one more year with some of these holes filled to see just what can be done. I want to accept Keith Gretzky as GM so Hitch could stay and really like KG's assessments of players and talent but I'm not sure he would have the experience to move and dump some of these contracts. 

The Manning trade was deplorable. First a bad trade, bad value, bad player and it was the one guy in the league that McDavid, through no fault of his own, feuded with. As if doing nothing to help McDavid in 4 years wasn't bad enough.

I agree it's the roster and not the coaching, I would be okay with Hitch for another year if the pool of available coaches is too picked over by the time we get the GM in place, which will likely be the case.

Re PC not getting rid of MacT, PC was terrible but it wasn't all his fault. Since MacT was a beloved, car carrying OBC member I am sure PC did not have the option of getting rid of him which is just another example of the dysfunction that Katz fosters in the organization.

23 hours ago, Yuke said:

You're right of course Yuke - but you're presenting the glass half full argument. Problem with Burger Bob is that he now has competition. See, running Team Canada, the competition is zero,or actually, negative. People are going to HIM, schmoozing HIM, not the other way around. You can make your career as a coach or GM of Team Canada. How many coaches of the World Junior team have gone on to the NHL? And the GM's of that team? Then look at World Cup and Olympic rosters. How do you think those guys get those positions? #1 of course is they have success in their current roles, but #2 (and not all that far behind) they do a lot of suckingup to the man in charge - Burger Bob. 

But now, it's Burger Bob that has to do the 'sucking up', the 'schmoozing'. You're right, 100% right, he's learned. Oh, and btw - hiring PC was extremely easy. He could have had his pick from dozen's of potential candidates. We had just won the lottery for McDavid, remember. 

Now, for the first time in a long time, Burger Bob actually has to work for a living. 

Remember though, he' still pretty much clueless on how to 'build' an NHL team. That's why he stayed out of PC's way. He's an executive who pretty much has been getting a reall real nice paycheck to do whatever the chaiman of OEG does. And I guarantee you the Chairman of OEG has about as much to do with the Oilers as he does with the Oil Kings or the Condors. I'll bet he spends more time hobnobbing with Garth Brooks then he ever did with the operations of all the hockey teams combined (but you know he went to Palm Springs for all the meetings on the 'Golf Course').

So this is where Katz is at now. Lets see how much Burger Bob has 'learned'. I'm still pretty sure he'll  be jumping to the IIHF once the new GM is hired anyway.  

On 4/21/2019 at 7:03 PM, Yuke said:

I think we'd have 3 decent players, 2 more #1 draft picks and an often broken winger.  You can't fight voodoo that powerful.

Yuke - I don't know BN or what his background and experience are all about, but I do know it's not about building or operating an NHL team.  The issue of learning his job as he goes along is very worrisome.  How long does that take to master all aspects - two years, three?  Is that what this franchise needs at a time when when we're burning McD's best years?  How does that make us a credible organization after 12 years of spinning our tires?

This franchise needs a solid, competent individual to build a strong base (GM, Scouting and Dev, coaching, analytics, etc) that starts the future now.  Is he able to identify the best people available for the GM job?   Can he imagine the team we ought to be?

I have problems believing that he can.

The Future Ain't What It Used To Be

7 minutes ago, RapierShot said:

Yuke - I don't know BN or what his background and experience are all about, but I do know it's not about building or operating an NHL team.  The issue of learning his job as he goes along is very worrisome.  How long does that take to master all aspects - two years, three?  Is that what this franchise needs at a time when when we're burning McD's best years?  How does that make us a credible organization after 12 years of spinning our tires?

This franchise needs a solid, competent individual to build a strong base (GM, Scouting and Dev, coaching, analytics, etc) that starts the future now.  Is he able to identify the best people available for the GM job?   Can he imagine the team we ought to be?

I have problems believing that he can.

Bob's mistake wasn't building a team. Bob's mistake was hiring the right guy to build a team. He admits that.

1 minute ago, RapierShot said:

That's how you build teams - getting the right guys.

Yes. 

PC came in with a  great resume. Bob did not check it out. He learned he needs to. 

Bob has also seen what is going on within the Oilers since 2016. He knows where changes are needed. A new guy starts where,  watching to see where changes are needed. 2-3 years behind Bob.

I disagree, Yuke.  A new guy coming in should know what a good team needs and how to go about getting that.  Not going along incrementally assessing each piece and then wondering - 4 or 5 years out, why it has parts missing.   The president is the architect and has a solid vision and feel about the work he's doing.  BN lacks all that and while it's nice that he's willing to learn, that's not helping our cause at all.

Imagine, speaking in front of the 1st tier fans and saying we would have made the playoffs but for Reider!  That's not just ignorance...that's lost.

Edited by RapierShot

6 minutes ago, RapierShot said:

I disagree, Yuke.  A new guy coming in should know what a good team needs and how to go about getting that.  Not going along incrementally assessing each piece and then wondering - 4 or 5 years out, why it has parts missing.   The president is the architect and has a solid vision and feel about the work he's doing.  BN lacks all that and while it's nice that he's willing to learn, that's not helping our cause at all.

Imagine, speaking in front of the 1st tier fans and saying we would have made the playoffs but for Reider!  That's not just ignorance...that's lost.

Your adding to make your statement.  Where did BN say 1st tier.

Any head of anything that makes changes before figuring out what changes need to be made needs management lessons. I have personally seen new managers come in and just mess up everything by making immediate changes. Employees feel unwanted and question loyalty. New guys feel entitled. 

Tier 1 = season tix holders....my reference.

We don't know what a president will do ahead of time, do we, so let's not speculate.  The Oilers have some building blocks - an improved amateur scouting group, improved development and core players on team.  Do you think that BN would be able to get us to the post from here?  I don't...so we agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, RapierShot said:

Tier 1 = season tix holders....my reference.

We don't know what a president will do ahead of time, do we, so let's not speculate.  The Oilers have some building blocks - an improved amateur scouting group, improved development and core players on team.  Do you think that BN would be able to get us to the post from here?  I don't...so we agree to disagree.

Nobody gets us to be a serious contender in the next 1-2 years. Unless they  sell the future then it will be another 10-15 years

On 4/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, mrtea said:

Not that bad .... but the 3 "fixable" things you see are HUGE!!!!

1. Pay the cost of that #1D ... okay .... what holes does that create? ... perhaps more winger holes?  or more holes at center?  or completely decimates the depth on the D?

2. Because after getting that #1D what will we have left to go and get that #1G?

3. After we have that #1D and #1G .... go get wingers with whatever grab-bag of nothings we have to deal away.

No ... we are THAT bad that KEY positions are not filled, and we have nothing to use to fill them.

2 hours ago, DeutchOil said:

Not that bad .... but the 3 "fixable" things you see are HUGE!!!!

1. Pay the cost of that #1D ... okay .... what holes does that create? ... perhaps more winger holes?  or more holes at center?  or completely decimates the depth on the D?

2. Because after getting that #1D what will we have left to go and get that #1G?

3. After we have that #1D and #1G .... go get wingers with whatever grab-bag of nothings we have to deal away.

No ... we are THAT bad that KEY positions are not filled, and we have nothing to use to fill them.

It is not as bad as you make it out to be.

We need to acquire a good solid puck moving defenseman, he does not need to be one of the best in the league to become our best puck mover. There are defensemen on their teams that are the #2 or #3, but on the Oilers they would be our best defenseman. Yes it will be expensive, but it won't break the bank.

The other 2 major holes can be fixed by our prospect pools. We have good goalie prospects in the system so it would probably be wise to wait and see how they do and to also watch the waiver wire. An improved defense will make a goalie look better also. This is our biggest problem and we can thank PC for leaving something to remember him by.

The farm could also supply us with 2 or 3 wingers to plug some holes  so that we don't need to rely on trading or free agency unless we are desperate or get great deals.

Or we could do nothing to improve our defense. We could continue to hear people ask " with McDavid and Draisaitl why can't the Oilers score more or get into the playoffs?"We could moan and whine about how bad the Oilers are and question why we never get better. 

Instead of moaning about how bad we are, we should grow a pair and bite the bullet that it takes to finally improve our defense. That way when we bring Bouchard up there won't be as much urgency to rush him into situations over his head. 

How about it Deutch? Grow a pair and get it done, or just throw in the towel moaning and whining about how bad we are and why we never take the next step.

Edited by mrtea