The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
Fogolin2

Thanks

You're all good fans and I appreciate being able to chat with you, disagree with you, ride the roller coaster with you, get mad with you, get mad at you, be thrilled with you, agree with you....All of it is better because we share it.

I was just at the driving range beside a guy in an Oilers hat like mine, and he stayed and chatted for a good 10 minutes after he was done hitting. It reminded how much I appreciate "Us" and being a part of "Us".

I usually say thanks at the end of each season, but I don't think I did this year. It was not intentional, and I do very much appreciate what we have here. 

Thanks.

• Thanks 3

fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Nice post Foggy. I enjoy yours and most other's opinions here also, if I didn't I wouldn't come here. :) Usually when I am seeking Oil updates and the skinny I come here even before I go to the main page, in fact I check the main page last after checking here and several other websites first for the "latest and greatest" info regarding the Oilers and their affiliates. Here's hoping to better days ahead for the big club. Lord Stanley knows us fans have paid our dues for a decade or so...

Hats off to y'all fellas. You are my facebook before I check my facebook.:P

Thanx.

Edited by HappyHappy

image.png

I used to come here a lot back in the day when I was Apples&Hay (I had over 10,000 posts) & after a break...I'm back, baby! I have always appreciated the funny & creative people here.

In my previous incarnation here, I was Apples&Hay, with over 10,000 posts...I'm back, baby!

"We have to believe in Free Will, we have no choice!

5 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

You're all good fans and I appreciate being able to chat with you, disagree with you, ride the roller coaster with you, get mad with you, get mad at you, be thrilled with you, agree with you....All of it is better because we share it.

I was just at the driving range beside a guy in an Oilers hat like mine, and he stayed and chatted for a good 10 minutes after he was done hitting. It reminded how much I appreciate "Us" and being a part of "Us".

I usually say thanks at the end of each season, but I don't think I did this year. It was not intentional, and I do very much appreciate what we have here. 

Thanks.

Truly one of the most respected members of this board.  Thanks for everything Fog!

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

3 hours ago, Apps98 said:

I used to come here a lot back in the day when I was Apples&Hay (I had over 10,000 posts) & after a break...I'm back, baby! I have always appreciated the funny & creative people here.

You know it's funny, I've been watching your posts over the last little bit, and I kept thinking to myself that your posting "style" was a lot like Apples&Hay lmao! 

Welcome back AH, you were away for a long time, one of the original members of this forum.  It's great to have you back!

• Like 1

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

3 hours ago, Apps98 said:

Been years, but it's just been a minute. I won't call it a comeback.

32 minutes ago, bronco73 said:

Truly one of the most respected members of this board.  Thanks for everything Fog!

Just chipping it up the boards, coach. 

5 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Nice post Foggy. I enjoy yours and most other's opinions here also, if I didn't I wouldn't come here. :) Usually when I am seeking Oil updates and the skinny I come here even before I go to the main page, in fact I check the main page last after checking here and several other websites first for the "latest and greatest" info regarding the Oilers and their affiliates. Here's hoping to better days ahead for the big club. Lord Stanley knows us fans have paid our dues for a decade or so...

Hats off to y'all fellas. You are my facebook before I check my facebook.:P

Thanx.

I think I was here before facebook was a thing, and I'm still not on there. Got what I need.🍻

Thanks to you as well Fog.  As well as everyone else here who helps me see things through different lenses.  And of course, the competition via fantasy.

Definitely increases my appreciation, knowledge, and enjoyment of the game. 

fantyleaguecupbgnocchi_zpsd26307cf.png

Credits to UnrefinedCrude for the signature.  Big thanks!

Great post Fog - 100% agree. If not for this forum, well Oilers wouldn't be entertaining at all (well McDavid too I guess, and Drai). 

On 4/25/2019 at 11:01 PM, bronco73 said:

You know it's funny, I've been watching your posts over the last little bit, and I kept thinking to myself that your posting "style" was a lot like Apples&Hay lmao! 

Welcome back AH, you were away for a long time, one of the original members of this forum.  It's great to have you back!

Ahh yes, it is definitely me. Many of the friends I made here I'm also friends with on FB. I hang out a lot on Oilersnation too. It's good to be back.

In my previous incarnation here, I was Apples&Hay, with over 10,000 posts...I'm back, baby!

"We have to believe in Free Will, we have no choice!

On 4/26/2019 at 8:37 AM, OilyJetFan said:

Great post Fog - 100% agree. If not for this forum, well Oilers wouldn't be entertaining at all (well McDavid too I guess, and Drai). 

I agree as well. Im glad that a lot of people on this board share or at least understand the incredible amount of frustration I have with this organization. I can be a real pain to people so thanks all for putting up with me and my negativity. :) And thank you Fog... May at least SOMETHING go right next year and may we feel happier as fans. 

Edited by 94oildrops

On 4/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, Apps98 said:

Welcome back!  You were very much one of the main regulars way back in the day, and it's good to see you!

• Like 1