Jump to content
The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
HappyHappy

2019-2020 Keeper League

Recommended Posts

Too early to start thinking about the 2019/20 pools?:th_hockey20player:

Did we decide to go with two or three keepers for this season? No matter to me.

Looking forward to another fun year! 4th year upcoming for my Hooters... 4th, 3rd, and 1st place finishes thus far.... now to defend my championship.😎👊


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

Too early to start thinking about the 2019/20 pools?:th_hockey20player:

Did we decide to go with two or three keepers for this season? No matter to me.

Looking forward to another fun year! 4th year upcoming for my Hooters... 4th, 3rd, and 1st place finishes thus far.... now to defend my championship.😎👊

Yeah man!! So fun!

I went and tried to get in to the league, but I can't figure it out. Did you get in to look at your team?


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

Yeah man!! So fun!

I went and tried to get in to the league, but I can't figure it out. Did you get in to look at your team?

I had to go into my hockey fantasy then click on profile, from there I clicked on "history" and it has a list of all my teams from all leagues from the past, where I ranked, and what year. Can click on any of them then click on team name again to see player list. Not the usual view we are used to but it works. Can also look at Overviews, Trophies, and Medals, as well as History. Pretty cool.


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

I had to go into my hockey fantasy then click on profile, from there I clicked on "history" and it has a list of all my teams from all leagues from the past, where I ranked, and what year. Can click on any of them then click on team name again to see player list. Not the usual view we are used to but it works. Can also look at Overviews, Trophies, and Medals, as well as History. Pretty cool.

Thanks Hap!! Some tough choices coming up again this season.

Is Debrincat going to regress? Is Hedman worth keeping? Johnny Hockey? Will Marner be signed by the time I have to lock in my keepers? Barkov seems like the real deal, but can I keep him over Malkin?


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa... my post turned into a thread. :blink:

4 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Thanks Hap!! Some tough choices coming up again this season.

Is Debrincat going to regress? Is Hedman worth keeping? Johnny Hockey? Will Marner be signed by the time I have to lock in my keepers? Barkov seems like the real deal, but can I keep him over Malkin?

Yup, after McDiddy I have some tough decisions to make too.


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm good with whatever.... not like I will get a decent pick anyways lol

 


brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping McDavid and Point. The third is a tough call between Big Buff (will he stay healthy?) or J. Carlson...:th_shrug: Probably keep JC, he's been a rock for me.


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be back for this one.  Likely sitck with my same keepers: Drai/Ovi/Hellebuyck 


fantyleaguecupbgnocchi_zpsd26307cf.png

 

Credits to UnrefinedCrude for the signature.  Big thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OilyJetFan said:

Me too - when do we need to submit. I lost Scheifele last year because I was away last year and couldn't get my picks in that I wanted. 

Yahoo still hasnt opened the leagues back up yet, we'll let everyone know when it's ready to be set up.

Scheifele is one of the guys on my list to consider keeping, but I'm not sure who I want to keep just yet, I may be willing to trade him to you for a high pick, or perhaps a player depending on who you are intending to keep.

Edited by Rekkin74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rekkin74 said:

Yahoo still hasnt opened the leagues back up yet, we'll let everyone know when it's ready to be set up.

Scheifele is one of the guys on my list to consider keeping, but I'm not sure who I want to keep just yet, I may be willing to trade him to you for a high pick, or perhaps a player depending on who you are intending to keep.

I could be in on a Scheifele deal. 


fogmetal2_zpsb2d99c8a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fogolin2 said:

I could be in on a Scheifele deal. 

Put together an offer and I'll consider it, nothing can be done until Yahoo opens up, but I'll honor any verbal agreements posted in this thread.

For future reference, the guys on my Keeper list are Benn Stamkos Karlsson Scheifele EKane Price and Weber. Final 3 not yet chosen.

Edited by Rekkin74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...