The Official Site of the Edmonton Oilers
Sign in to follow this  
bronco73

2019-2020 Rotisserie League

I'd just like to gauge interest on whether or not people would like to continue with this league.  It's my personal opinion to keep it going because I find it a fun league and a refreshing change from the standard leagues.  Our previous season managers (Marked with a Y or N for bringing back the league) are:

Y  Bronco

Nocchi

Y  Happy

Rekkin

Y Superdave

OilerPensFan

OilyJetFan

If you don't mind, please post here to let me know if you are interested in continuing.  Also any other members interested in joining are always welcome, there are no limits on number of managers in these leagues.

Edited by bronco73

brocomud.JPG

Huge Thank-You to UnrefinedCrude for this awesome signature!

That's 2... one more and we can fight for gold silver bronze!

brocomud.JPG

I suppose, but I'd like to see more players involved so that it feels more dependent on team building than lucking out against other stacked rosters.

I agree SD, I want as many as possible.  15 or even 20 would be a good list.  I think we will also drastically increase the max games played by position this year too.

brocomud.JPG

On 8/11/2019 at 10:29 PM, bronco73 said:

I agree SD, I want as many as possible.  15 or even 20 would be a good list.  I think we will also drastically increase the max games played by position this year too.

Agreed the more the merrier(: However, as far as the bolded goes... I ask Why? All this will do will allow lazy managers to be even lazier, imo. This completely eliminates the managerial part of being a manager aside from trades and player drops/pick-ups. Er no?

Edited by HappyHappy

image.png

40 minutes ago, HappyHappy said:

Agreed the more the merrier(: However, as far as the bolded goes... I ask Why? All this will do will allow lazy managers to be even lazier, imo. This completely eliminates the managerial part of being a manager aside from trades and player drops/pick-ups. Er no?

makes sense, I just can't stand being a manager and having to sit players that are actually playing that night in order to keep under the max games played.  Maybe we can just bump it up a little bit then?

brocomud.JPG

15 hours ago, bronco73 said:

makes sense, I just can't stand being a manager and having to sit players that are actually playing that night in order to keep under the max games played.  Maybe we can just bump it up a little bit then?

Yeah sure, I'm easy. :)Hopefully we get enough peeps to play.

image.png