hesh-1

Guess The Next Poster

Recommended Posts

OPF is out to lunch these days. He picked Talbot in our pool, what a fool! :( Snowing here in my town today. I blame it on Sharpie, those Lethbridgians always send their bad weather my way.. That's ok though, we Mad Hatters get our payback on the ice. Right McS?! ;)

Edited by HappyHappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

OPF is out to lunch these days. He picked Talbot in our pool, what a fool! :( Snowing here in my town today. I blame it on Sharpie, those Lethbridgians always send their bad weather my way.. That's ok though, we Mad Hatters get our payback on the ice. Right McS?! ;)

You gotter! And I hope your getting it worse then us haha. With all this snow the other gentleman in Lethbridge needs to put the Bronco in 4 x 4. 

Edited by Sharptooth1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sharptooth1 said:

You gotter! And I hope your getting it worse then us haha. With all this snow the other gentleman in Lethbridge needs to put the Bronco in 4 x 4. 

It's winter in Cowtown too!

I wonder if UC is shoveling around here somewehere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 2, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Fogolin2 said:

It's winter in Cowtown too!

I wonder if UC is shoveling around here somewehere

He's a rare breed that U.C. 

One thing I do know though is "SuperDave never made any money, saving this world from solemn n grundy.. n sometimes I despair this world will never see another man.. like him, mmhmmm. That was a good tune, I like comics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HappyHappy said:

He's a rare breed that U.C. 

One thing I do know though is "SuperDave never made any money, saving this world from solemn n grundy.. n sometimes I despair this world will never see another man.. like him, mmhmmm. That was a good tune, I like comics.

No , no , no. 

Dave's not here man.

Sure looks Foggy out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 7, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Oil_Dude said:

No , no , no. 

Dave's not here man.

Sure looks Foggy out.

Foggy outside indeed lately round here, right 420!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oilers8 said:

That's just a rumour.   I'd have a hard time remembering the licence plate if a bronco drove by.

Haha was gonna guess you! Nice work to keep it rolling fellas, let's see if we can't get that guy with the bronco to chime in? Hey man, it's not our fault you picked orange?! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 420since1974 said:

Not dead yet!

Where is Foggy?

Who?

Where?

What?...yeah...that's what I thought!

HappyHappy pokes in here because he's tired of explaining zone starts to DonkeyMcD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fogolin2 said:

Who?

Where?

What?...yeah...that's what I thought!

HappyHappy pokes in here because he's tired of explaining zone starts to DonkeyMcD

Nice to see all his threads combined into one ...aaaand we won last night! That's a +2 on the evening for sure!:D

With these early games now, hopefully OPF is getting a chance to watch some hockey!:th_hockey20player:

Edited by HappyHappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 13, 2017 at 11:35 PM, Fogolin2 said:

And UnrefinedCrude? Haven't seen him for a while

Haven't seen 08 or UC for quite some time. Hope they are doing well. Xmas is nearing, surely the boss man will give young Cam a break? I hope...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.